HYIP GQclub - gq-club.com

Jofre

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
GQClub has been a private club for more than 2 years and has maintained an online presence since November 2023.

Since November 25, I have invested my funds in https://www.gq-club.com/ .

100 USDT https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/af8f84dc5a129f070a23e0e041986bb484237716051d68d80cbe9544df9b7234

--->Description
GQClub is an exclusive investment club that brings together outstanding professionals who share a common passion for investing in advanced technologies, precious metals and other valuable assets. Experienced professionals invest in gold and modern projects for guaranteed returns.​

---> Marketing

In my personal cabinet there are 3 balances: Main Balance, Dividend and Referral. To receive income you need to transfer the internal GQC coin to the Dividend wallet.
To activate dividend accruals, the user presses the Activate button and his funds are frozen on the Dividend wallet for 7 days.

When GQC is credited to this account, the dividend accrual counter is activated every second:
4.2% per week, 0.6% per day, 0.025% per hour....

At the end of 7 days dividends from the counter are transferred to the Balance, the counter is reset.
The funds on the Dividend wallet are unfrozen and available for reactivation or withdrawal.

---> Affiliate Program

Referral profit is accrued from the amount of passive income of the partner is accrued up to the 7th line in depth:
Line 1 - 25% - from the income of your personally invited partners.
Line 2 - 20% - from your partner's income .
Line 3 - 15% - from your partner's income .
Line 4 - 10% - from your partner's income .
Line 5 - 5% - from your partner's income .
Line 6 - 2.5% - from your partner's income .
Line 7 - 2.5% - from your partner's income .

--->Optional:

Freeze - 7 days.
The minimum amount for purchasing membership in the club is equal to the minimum value of 1 gram of gold for the year 2023 and is - 10$.
The maximum deposit amount is unlimited.
Deposit and withdrawal via: TetherTRC20, TetherERC20, TRX, BitCoin, Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Litecoin, Dogecoin.

>>>> Registration <<<<

Last edited:
The site has been up and running since November 2023.

Since November 25, I have invested my funds in https://www.gq-club.com/ .

100 USDT https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/af8f84dc5a129f070a23e0e041986bb484237716051d68d80cbe9544df9b7234

--->Description

GQClub has existed as a private club for over 2 years and has been online since November 2023.

GQClub is an exclusive investment club that brings together outstanding professionals who share a common passion for investing in advanced technologies,
precious metals and other valuable assets. Experienced professionals invest in gold and modern projects for guaranteed returns.

---> Marketing

In my personal cabinet there are 3 balances: Main Balance, Dividend and Referral. To receive income you need to transfer the internal GQC coin to the Dividend wallet.
To activate dividend accruals, the user presses the Activate button and his funds are frozen on the Dividend wallet for 7 days.

When GQC is credited to this account, the dividend accrual counter is activated every second:
4.2% per week, 0.6% per day, 0.025% per hour....

At the end of 7 days dividends from the counter are transferred to the Balance, the counter is reset.
The funds on the Dividend wallet are unfrozen and available for reactivation or withdrawal.

---> Affiliate Program

Referral profit is accrued from the amount of passive income of the partner depending
on the status of your membership in the club (there are 4 in total) is accrued up to the 7th line in depth:
Line 1 - 25% - from the income of your personally invited partners.
Line 2 - 20% - from your partner's income .
Line 3 - 15% - from your partner's income .
Line 4 - 10% - from your partner's income .
Line 5 - 5% - from your partner's income .
Line 6 - 2.5% - from your partner's income .
Line 7 - 2.5% - from your partner's income .

--->Optional:

Freeze - 7 days.
The minimum amount for purchasing membership in the club is equal to the minimum value of 1 gram of gold for the year 2023 and is - 50$.
The maximum deposit amount is unlimited.
Deposit and withdrawal via: TetherTRC20, TetherERC20, TRX, BitCoin, Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Litecoin, Dogecoin.

>>>> Registration <<<<
What do you mean by "membership status"

Status of membership- it's like a degree of privilege. The higher your membership status in the club, the more opportunities you get.
Here's their presentation information:
gqc 2023.png

Last edited:
Я правильно понял. Можно ли не инвестировать самостоятельно, а пригласить партнеров и получать от них дивиденды?

I looked at the payment cards in the output, but I did not find any cards. what is there no option to withdraw to the card?

Я правильно понял. Можно ли не инвестировать самостоятельно, а пригласить партнеров и получать от них дивиденды?
Yes referral program income is available immediately upon registration.

16/12/2023 ✅ ✅ ✅

Received payment of dividends

I confirm - the site PAY

Important update in the program!

Since December 15, a 7-level affiliate program has become available for all users with Basic and Grand statuses.
This means that you have the opportunity to receive increased bonuses when creating a team!

Hello, I tried investing, I have a question, how else can i diversify my earnings on the site?
The Club rewards its existing members for referring new partners. As part of the referral program, leaders receive a referral bonus of up to 25% of the partner’s earned income up to 7 lines.

The Club rewards its existing members for referring new partners. As part of the referral program, leaders receive a referral bonus of up to 25% of the partner’s earned income up to 7 lines.
Cool, but it turns out I need to work with those people who invest with me?

Cool, but it turns out I need to work with those people who invest with me?
referral bonuses are available to you even if you don't invest in GQclub. But believe me people really trust your experience so show them that everything is safe here by example and they will want to work with you.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fductm29
Back
Top Bottom