HYIP GOSHDOSH - goshdosh.net

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Friday, 22 December 2023
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal (5$ in TRON,BNB). (15$ ,USDT BEP20,USDT TRC20) (50$ BITCOIN) (50$ ETH)!)
Ref-offer 4% - 1% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: GoDaddy.com, LLC, 2023-11-26 - 2024-11-26 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: Starfield Secure Certificate Authority - G2 valid from 15 Dec, 2023 to 15 Dec, 2024 - Starfield Technologies, Inc.
  • Hosting: Sucuri
  • IP-address: 192.124.249.19 (live sites on IP: 102)
  • Script: GoldCoders License
  • Similar text HYIPs: 7
  • Similar design HYIPs: 11

Description:
We have powerfull and supporting traders team. We have many business sources. Which helps in expanding your investment website.. Believe me, together we will take Goshdosh.net much further. goshdosh.net is always on the lookout for innovative companies and technologies. high-potential investment opportunities. We cover the most successful startups in fast-growing industries such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, Biotechnology, FinTech, Mobile, Hardware, and Crypto. To find the right startup goshdosh.net has a team of experienced experts who carefully study all offers on the market and monitor all new products and startups. Our team of experts reviews and vets every aspect of early stage startups before they get included into goshdosh.net. This helps us weed out failing start-ups and make sure we only invest in start-ups with the best possibility to succeed. goshdosh.net invests in commercially proven solutions that are capital efficient. We have a particular emphasis on companies that have a clear path to monetization and profitability. We speak with thousands of companies – always with an eye toward creating investments and partnerships that yield benefits for all. We believe the right merger or partnership can strengthen a company's ability to win in the market. Our company is looking forward to partner with exceptional entrepreneurial founders building high-tech companies and with visions to create the next generation of most innovative technological products.

Accepts:
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB), USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:
  • $15 - $250000: 0.9% - 1.4% - 4.0% daily for 120 - 60 - 45 days (deposit returned)

Telegram: https://t.me/goshdoshchat
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goshdosh_official/
Presentation:

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrypTJek
Back
Top Bottom