Other Freenxt - Site phát coin mới rate cao anh em vô cheat nào

ngobaonam

Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
Mình ko có time làm auto. Các thánh có thể nhờ bạn thớt nâng cấp cái tool của bạn ấy để lấy pass và user từ list .txt :D đó là một ý tưởng kết hợp dân sự hay :X

Tosch

Reactions
MR
Hello, I am Tosch, the owner of freenxt.org

It is good to see you having so much fun at the website and making it more popular. Well, you can understand that I do not like to cheat on the website.
Therefore we are going to resolve all security issues brought up here. We have created this website from good-will and therefore not yet prepared for all kinds of attacks.
On the one hand it is not nice to see you not reporting these bugs to us but to abuse them.
On the other site you are always welcome to register and get more referrals on the website. But play the regular way, enter the captcha and get some NXT for free. We are not charging a cent, as thank you, you can even click on a banner once in a while.

It would be counterproductive to delete all the accounts made by this script, as some of them might also be real user now playing to earn some NXT.
But if we encounter any unregular movement from these accounts, we will start to delete all of them.

I hope we can continue this in a good manner and without cheating.
Good luck with future rolls and enjoy your NXT ;)

Hello, I am Tosch, the owner of freenxt.org

It is good to see you having so much fun at the website and making it more popular. Well, you can understand that I do not like to cheat on the website.
Therefore we are going to resolve all security issues brought up here. We have created this website from good-will and therefore not yet prepared for all kinds of attacks.
On the one hand it is not nice to see you not reporting these bugs to us but to abuse them.
On the other site you are always welcome to register and get more referrals on the website. But play the regular way, enter the captcha and get some NXT for free. We are not charging a cent, as thank you, you can even click on a banner once in a while.

It would be counterproductive to delete all the accounts made by this script, as some of them might also be real user now playing to earn some NXT.
But if we encounter any unregular movement from these accounts, we will start to delete all of them.

I hope we can continue this in a good manner and without cheating.
Good luck with future rolls and enjoy your NXT ;)
chắc mấy bạn cheat ghê quá nó fix rồi @@

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pingocno1

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week