Fortunefiles.org best PPD over 1 year old Paid over 200000$

Can i do just rocket only.Because i don't know other offer:(:(:( and what rate click/lead
You can send traffic from any countries.Usa uk canada australia france nl no sweden convert the best.
usually the rate i see is 10-15 clicks for one lead.

Hello guys.I hope you`re all fine.Almost all payments for last week earnings went out yesterday and today.Thank you for your work and dedication.To your success!

For wire,you should wait until thursday and for western union/moneygram just check your email to get the information related to it.

P.S:We cannot process more than 30-40 payments per day with paypal!This is why it takes us 2 days to process them all!Let us know if you need anything!

Bonuses:post on affpaying.com/fortunefiles a payment proof together with some words about us or on any major cpa marketing forum and get at least 5 $ to your active balance for doing so.Posting to more than one forum results in getting much more money to your balance.For example,if you post to 3 active forums and show us the links and everything,you'll get 15 $.

Contest:We would like to open up a contest with at least 10 available winning spots.We wanna know what you think of that.Prizes will consist of money and/or objects.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Admin Fortunefiles
success_baby.jpg

Site này request thứ 6 của tuần hay thứ 2 tuần kế tiếp vậy mn?

Plz Approve me
My account : osatadao
Thank

Hello guys.I hope you`re all fine.All payments for last week earnings went out yesterday and today.Thank you for your work and dedication.To your success!

For wire,you should wait until thursday and for western union/moneygram just check your email to get the information related to it.

P.S:We cannot process more than 30-40 payments per day with paypal!This is why it takes us 2 days to process them all!Let us know if you need anything!

Bonuses:post on affpaying.com/fortunefiles a payment proof together with some words about us or on any major cpa marketing forum and get at least 5 $ to your active balance for doing so.Posting to more than one forum results in getting much more money to your balance.For example,if you post to 3 active forums and show us the links and everything,you'll get 15 $.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Admin Fortunefiles
success_baby.jpg

user : yesterday
plz active for me! thank admin:rolleyes:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member