• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

Fortunefiles.org best PPD over 1 year old Paid over 200000$

Please active my account ID: thanhkien1996
Best Regards.

Hi Flo,
I haven't received email confirmation yet. Can you resend it to me?
My email is [email protected] (ID: dinokidjs)
Thank you!
Best,
Check spam also since gmail has filters so that some emails of account activation go to spam.
Checked your account and you`re activated!
Let me know if you need anything!

Hey guys.I hope you're all doing fine.We really wanna see earn more and more and we thought of one easy way to help you do that.
This is how it goes.Promote our network on forums and websites like affpaying.com/fortunefiles cpahero.com cpaelites.com and any other by adding a few words and a payment proof and get at least 5 $ for doing so.Post to at least 2 forums/website and get 10$.
People who promote to more than 4 forums will get from 10 $ to 20$ to their active balance.
P.S:We also wanna run a contest with cash and prizes but we need your opinion about it.
Also,don't forget about promo earnings menu in your account.You need just 25 download each day to activate them and they are available each day.You can earn this way 2% to 5% of your daily earnings with it,automatically added to your balance.
Regards,
Admin Fortunefiles
I

Hello guys.I hope you`re all fine.Almost all payments for last week earnings went out today.We have 4-5 payments left to be processed via paypal,which will be processed tomorrow or wednesday.Thank you for your work and dedication.To your success!

For wire,you should wait until thursday and for western union/moneygram just check your email to get the information related to it.

P.S:We cannot process more than 30-40 payments per day with paypal!This is why we couldn't process all paypal payments today!Let us know if you need anything!

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Admin Fortunefiles

success_baby.jpg

All accounts are activatedvery fast!We're looking forward to working with you all!
@Flo please active my account : yamotopro Thank Sir!

ip vietnam không có off :(

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hytrism
Back
Top Bottom