Help Fasttyper | Toàn tập về dự án Fasttypers | Thảo luận về Fasttypers tại đây

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend is crowed. So it must be slow !

more than a day bro, since friday night after payment until now i write post,....is it normally??
in megatypers just only in sunday, going slow.
but fasttypers do not sure intens go slow, it can be days.

oia, please regards to mmo4me admin it is hard to translate from google automatically, so i translate manually sort them sentence by sentence, little bit trouble me, thank you....

more than a day bro, since friday night after payment until now i write post,....is it normally??
in megatypers just only in sunday, going slow.
but fasttypers do not sure intens go slow, it can be days.

oia, please regards to mmo4me admin it is hard to translate from google automatically, so i translate manually sort them sentence by sentence, little bit trouble me, thank you....
You can say english then we can understand what do you want to say, don't use google translate xD

when start type mmo4me in google and click translate this page,so it "
Sorry, we are unable to access the page you requested:"

etc....

any one knows why server fastypers working slowly ????
i can't work maximum.

:(

when start type mmo4me in google and click translate this page,so it "
Sorry, we are unable to access the page you requested:"

etc....

any one knows why server fastypers working slowly ????
i can't work maximum.

:(

At Saturday and Sunday alway slowly. not only Fasttyper, as: captchatypers, megatypers.

Fasttypers project's always slow at weekends. Even it lasts for 2,3 days after.

Fasttypers project's always slow at weekends. Even it lasts for 2,3 days after.

gr8 => friday until sunday slowly because weekend so like pipl working day off in sunday

and adding 2-3 days until wednesday.
so the effective day only in thursday => so like u sùggest pipl to work only in thrusday
wowww......

Man....., pipl want to work of course not only just in one day, if you know many members in mine (my place country) work like as professional , they are serious, of course they want fasttypers to be good company like 3-5 month before, good flow in server, good rate in payment, exactly day in payroll.

Of course this company have done like that, they treat worker as profesional, and i really2 say thanks to this company at that time.

but now change 180 degree, well i don't know, what cause basically the happened?
i hope this company still can see professional worker not amateur worker as approach of paradigm.
And i hope this company want open with critics and suggestion, because it will make ure improvement for company how to fix that.

Lúc đầu vào tưởng vào nhằm 4rum chứ.
Toàn Post tiếng Anh có hiểu gì đâu... :D

bị suspend là coi như teo acc luôn à các bác , có request active được ko , hiện cái nút mà chả bấm được

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hung98

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week