Help Fasttyper | Toàn tập về dự án Fasttypers | Thảo luận về Fasttypers tại đây

Status
Not open for further replies.
đa số nhưng người đang làm ( mem ở các nhóm) thì chỉ làm trên wed hoặc soft do FT cung cấp, còn những người solo thì mình ko biết nhưng đảm bảo là vấn có, chủ yếu cách nào đó để làm ko bị FIRE acc thì cứ như là bí kíp, ko thể share lun tung, mình nghĩ vậy.. ý kiến cá nhân

đa số nhưng người đang làm ( mem ở các nhóm) thì chỉ làm trên wed hoặc soft do FT cung cấp, còn những người solo thì mình ko biết nhưng đảm bảo là vấn có, chủ yếu cách nào đó để làm ko bị FIRE acc thì cứ như là bí kíp, ko thể share lun tung, mình nghĩ vậy.. ý kiến cá nhân
ừ cám ơn bạn nhé rất thiết thực :)

Filling Objections

Dear Sir Nam Thang

This is I write to appeal of dismissal two members from my panel
2 members of workers in mine had fired this night happened at 20.30 - 21.30
They don't know if dismissal happened without warning or suspended, meanwhile the operator don't check it, it was happened because of flow of captcha in the unstabilized condition , in short time walk slow and suddenly flow so fast.
And you fired directly in range time less than 1 hour when they work.
How do they know to check it meanwhile they in working.

i hope with your humility, you want to consider it because they are your loyal worker and wanna do to fix their false.

best regards
zupervicky

Filling Objections

Dear Sir Nam Thang

i hope with your humility, you want to consider it because they are your loyal worker and wanna do to fix their false.

best regards
zupervicky

Did you check 2 guys carefully ? Up topic for you. Hope you be replied soon !

thank's bro, my panel goes to limit, another members goes suspend, i don't know why be treated like this, it cause another members can't work.

:(:(:(
You can login into the FIRED account to check your reason
-----------------------------------------------
Tuần này lâu cập nhật vô balance thế nhỉ :-?

You can login into the FIRED account to check your reason
-----------------------------------------------
Tuần này lâu cập nhật vô balance thế nhỉ :-?

the problem is another member suspended and even me as admin cannot update ma user, how can i know to check one by one when i am busy with ma work.
and it happened less than one hour.

again i'm treated unfairly 2 times, what the rules i break???? and another member can not work even worst they protest me, and i don't know what hell happened until another member suspend and i can not do anything to active them.

and i don't know is the work will be paid or not.

why he does not do suspend first as warning then it can be fixed with doing good precisely with carefully typing after warned.
I hope there is fair consideration about our condition.

Thứ 6 rồi mà ????

Balance : $0.00 (Minimum payment is $5)

SCAM ko trời ?!?!??!!

Càng ngày càng tắc trách :)

chuẩn ! ngay cả pro FT mà còn nói vậy thì thật pó tay... ai biết cách liên lạc trực tiếp admin Fasttyper k nhỉ....

the problem is another member suspended and even me as admin cannot update ma user, how can i know to check one by one when i am busy with ma work.
and it happened less than one hour.

again i'm treated unfairly 2 times, what the rules i break???? and another member can not work even worst they protest me, and i don't know what hell happened until another member suspend and i can not do anything to active them.

and i don't know is the work will be paid or not.

why he does not do suspend first as warning then it can be fixed with doing good precisely with carefully typing after warned.
I hope there is fair consideration about our condition.

I don't think you will get his response right here since he is not here often. So I strongly recommend you should directly contact him at [email protected] or [email protected] to get quicker answer. Goodluck

2eeg4mu.png

Actually what he doeas really want??
just act me like clown again?????
:mad:
Oh my Goshhhh.....
This company does not show how to give for resolution, and what that he wants is not so clearly , he want do fire but say suspend, he does suspend but it does not give for resolution.

And again he was play in grey area, he make the rules, but he treated pipl as a toy , and taking over the rules.

Guys actually this is confuse me.

We do as for thẻ rules, but he does not unfairly, again, why this man is habitual disobey for rules.

Just 2 workers fired but why he has to freeze the admin???.

meanwhile there is another friend 3 members from panel was fired but does not do anything with admin, and do not nothing with admin.

when i click "request reactive" button in home it's show error page.

panel bị khóa kìa ?, có ai bị như vậy k ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hung98

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week