Đây là câu trả lời của Zeek cho các mem trong các ngày qua.

dowhile13

Banned
Reactions
MR
Greetings Friends,

Paul Burks here. Just a few items I wanted to chat about before the weekend.

First, ALL IS WELL in Zeekland. That isn’t to say that we are not having our share of challenges and that things are clearly taking longer than we wish they were, but OVERALL, it’s all good.

I just had a great conversation with our account manager over at Payza (formerly Alert Pay). We and they are both aware that many of the payments that were made to our affiliates on Monday were repeated on Tuesday, so some of you were paid twice. If this happened to you, please do not take any action like reversing the payment back to us. They are running scripts at that end to pull the overpayments back. If you have already sent the money back and you see that it has been pulled back anyway, just sit tight. They are aware of the situation and it will be corrected. Please do not submit tickets about it until we have a chance to correct everything.

Dan Olivares, our chief programmer, has spent the past several days working on major improvements to our site’s security, so if you encounter any pages that are not working correctly just try again a bit later. In case you are still using a password like 123456 or using your username or first name as a password, please IMMEDIATELY change it to something difficult to guess, not a dictionary word, amd use numbers and letters with upper and lower case. Otherwise, I can almost promise you that your account will be hijacked. You would never give your ATM card and PIN number to a stranger, right? Treat your Zeek password with the same security.

I am also expecting to be able to restore nxPay as a payment option in the next few days. As with most things, these issues have taken a bit longer to resolve than we expected, but we’re almost there.

For those of you who live in the USA, I hope that you had a wonderful Fourth of July! The weather in North Carolina is HOT but Zeek is even HOTTER!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Paul

Các mem nào ko hiểu thì dùng http://translate.google.com.vn.

Last edited by a moderator:
dịch ra đi bạn, mình ngu anh văn lắm :binhsua104:
Đại khái có 3 ý chính

Zeek nói mọi thứ vẫn ổn, các bạn được paid 2 lần thì để yên đấy Zeek tự lấy khỏi refund lại hay làm gì cả

Zeek đã tăng cường và fix lỗi bảo mật an ninh cho web

Zeek sắp đưa trở lại nxPay vào các hình thức thanh toán

Upvote 0
Cũng tạm ổn chứ thanh toán thì vẫn chập chờn quá !

Upvote 0
Tiền x2 bán hết rồi thì sao :-s

Upvote 0
Hi, chỉ cần đọc hiểu các ý chính là được rồi các bác. Còn không thì vào google dịch cái nhe, hi.

Upvote 0
tưởng die đợt vừa rùi rồi chứ, run chym

Upvote 0

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyapp

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week