Matrix Dailyadpays - Dailyadpays.com. New Revshare ROI 120-150%. Paypal | Payza | STP | PM | BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cảm ơn bác nhiều, loay hoay mãi,

đến mà nản b h mấy bác chỉ biết phang mmo mà ko có lấy 1 chút eng nào
tieuho46_zpsxmrdk6un.gif

Đúng phải chơi nhiều thì cái 30% kia mới nhanh sinh ra đủ tiền Min có thể tiếp tục mua được Adpacks
thế mới khổ mấy chú vốn ít như em chớ . theo bác vốn tối thiểu chơi để tái là bao nhiêu $$$$

Tái đầu tư bằng lãi sẽ hết ngay mà !

Bạn không nên rao bán ở đây nhé!
anh là Nguyễn Huy Hoàng phải không :))))))
em mới đăng kí nick trên này có gì em pm qua fb anh chỉ đường em với nhé ;)

We are just a few days away from the grand launch and hopefully we will have more than 1600+ members at launch. I have been working really hard to make sure each and everything is perfect and we have a smooth launch with no difficulties.
SLL Certification has been installed today to make things secure for our valued members as here in DAPs we take security very seriously.
We have testing payments processors and hopefully within next 24 hours we will open the funding. The payment processors which will be available for funding are: PayPal, STP, Perfect Money and Bitcoin.
Sadly Payza is taking more than usual for verification process, I have talked to people at Payza and they assured me that within the next week it will be ready and then we will open it for funding.
Please inform your downlines to get ready for funding their accounts so that at launch they will have their accounts ready.
Referral Contest Update for today:
Current leaders are:
1- johnadmin (Farcas Ionut) with 124 referrals
2- index932 (Ramesh Rathinam) with 115 referrals
3- thinhchien (Nguyen ThinhChien) with 98 referrals @MrChaosq10

Keep promoting guys only 2 days are left, promote hard to secure your name in the top 3 to win the referral contest prize.

We are just a few days away from the grand launch and hopefully we will have more than 1600+ members at launch. I have been working really hard to make sure each and everything is perfect and we have a smooth launch with no difficulties.
SLL Certification has been installed today to make things secure for our valued members as here in DAPs we take security very seriously.
We have testing payments processors and hopefully within next 24 hours we will open the funding. The payment processors which will be available for funding are: PayPal, STP, Perfect Money and Bitcoin.
Sadly Payza is taking more than usual for verification process, I have talked to people at Payza and they assured me that within the next week it will be ready and then we will open it for funding.
Please inform your downlines to get ready for funding their accounts so that at launch they will have their accounts ready.
Referral Contest Update for today:
Current leaders are:
1- johnadmin (Farcas Ionut) with 124 referrals
2- index932 (Ramesh Rathinam) with 115 referrals
3- thinhchien (Nguyen ThinhChien) with 98 referrals @MrChaosq10

Keep promoting guys only 2 days are left, promote hard to secure your name in the top 3 to win the referral contest prize.

Thank you!
My brother :D

Your Payment Processor Is Perfect Money.
Currently, Payments For Withdrawals Through This Payment Processor Are Not Supported.
So, You Are Requested To Change Your Current Payment Processor From Profile Page.

DAP chắc đang fix lỗi cổng PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanh1122005

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week