Matrix Dailyadpays - Dailyadpays.com. New Revshare ROI 120-150%. Paypal | Payza | STP | PM | BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hầu hết Refs của mình đã nhận được full Refunds Paypal từ DailyAdPays sau khi mở tranh chấp, họ đã thông báo cho mình chiều nay.

FORM DIS THẮNG DAPS TRONG 1 NGÀY.

Dear paypal’s support.

"Good Afternoon,On the 12th of October I decided to take place in your program DailyAdPays. I have deposited $ and received the Ad Packs as promised. With the Ad Packs I purchased, I would receive advertising space and up to 125% worth of revenue from the ad packs I purchased. On the 24th of October however, you informed everyone via Facebook that you had a problem with Paypal and that everybody who purchased the Ad Packs with Paypal, should request a refund via e-mail. I have done so and attached proof of my deposit with the e-mail, just as you requested. Now, 12 days later, I have still not received any reply to the e-mail and have also not received the refund yet. On 30-10 I opened a support ticket on your website asking what was going on, you replied only with "it is a long process so kindly wait you will be refunded soon". Then after 4 days I responded to the ticket but still no reply to that. Also not info from your side via e-mail.Please do as you promised, and refund my purchases.Thanks."

Yours faithfully,

Nguyen Hoang

Mới nhận refund cảm ơn assmin :D
Dear Nguyen
Your seller has issued a refund of $160.00 USD to you, and this case (Case ID PP-004-290-636-537) has been closed. If you paid with a credit or debit card, the amount is refunded to your card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
Transaction details
Case ID: PP-004-290-636-537
Seller's name: Dailyadpays
Seller's email: [email protected]
Seller's transaction ID: 8WK99454A94453334
Transaction date: October 14, 2015
Transaction amount: -$160.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 00N20206E63318449
If you need further assistance, please click Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.
Sincerely,

PayPal

RIP 100$ PM, ko có cơ hội tranh chấp :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
longdk2303
Back