Help Có Lẽ nào Micro sắp sập

babykute

Hero
Reactions
MR
Dear valued Player,

We have received notification that the microwallet service will be closing down soon. This is sad news as this has been an important service for ours and many other faucets.

However, you will be pleased to hear that CoinGamez.com will continue as normal!!
Even before this announcement we have already started development of a new, improved payout system for CoinGamez.com which will mean free, weekly payments direct to your bitcoin wallet. We will keep you informed of the progress of this and we hope to have it up and running in the next few weeks!

Many thanks for continuing to use and refer other people to CoinGamez.com!

Mic.jpg

Tiếc nhỉ :(

Vụ đóng cửa này nó thông báo từ trước rồi mà?! Nhiều site BTC thay đổi hinh thức pay, không pay qua micro nữa vì không biết nó die lúc nào. Mình biết vụ này cũng được tầm 2 tháng rồi.

đệt -- đã chính thức sập h không biết ra thể loại nào nữa đây

Vụ đóng cửa này nó thông báo từ trước rồi mà?! Nhiều site BTC thay đổi hinh thức pay, không pay qua micro nữa vì không biết nó die lúc nào. Mình biết vụ này cũng được tầm 2 tháng rồi.
Phán như thánh vậy cậu trẻ ?
Để ý những bài comment của cậu trẻ toàn thấy ra vẻ ta đây thôi chứ éo thấy năng lực cm gì hết ấy :mad:

Để ý những bài comment của cậu trẻ toàn thấy ra vẻ ta đây thôi chứ éo thấy năng lực cm gì hết ấy :mad:
Microwallet.org Shutting Down
AUGUST 13, 2014 BY CHRISTINA

Microwallet.org a withdraw only service that powers literally hundreds of bitcoin faucet sites has announced it will be closing it’s doors soon.

The site which has served the community since it’s creation in November of 2013 today announced that it was up for sale and that the site would be closing soon.

Coin Fire learned of the closing early this morning after the Microwallet site went offline for a brief period of time earlier in the week.

Today a message was posted on the Microwallet.org site that the site’s source code is for sale for 4BTC. The message can be read here: https://www.microwallet.org/index/sale

We are unsure if this purchase includes the domain name but based on the description listed on the site it appears the owner is simply selling the source code and not the Microwallet.org domain.

At the time of press Coin Fire has reached out for comment but has not yet received a response. While the site simply lists that it is currently for sale Coin Fire has confirmed that the actual service is in fact being closed down after a post was made by the owner on Bitcoin Talk stating:

(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348060.msg8330919#msg8330919)

photo-2-150x150.jpg

Hello!

Name is Christina and I’ve been a Bitcoin trader for a few short months now. I have been thinking about writing for some time now and I finally have a chance here on Coin Fire. I’m excited to share my thoughts with you. I’ve setup a Bitcoin address for you to make a small tip at if you appreciated this feature.

138TVp1D5w8f4NVhk4hg5DsoyPKdSAAig1

Christina – who has written 39 posts on Coin Fire.

Micro đóng cửa đã có thông báo từ lâu rồi nhé, đừng khinh người khác như thế :)
https://coinfire.cf/2014/08/13/microwallet-org-shutting/

ngta nói đúng rồi đó bác ơi :|
Ngta thông báo bán script code với giá 4btc và có ý định đóng cửa từ hồi tháng 8 r :|

Q: Is Microwallet closing? A: No.
Q: Is there a problem with the withdrawals? A: The issue caused by a bug in the Blockchain.info API. We will deploy the workaround today and after that everything back to normal.

:eek:

Q: Is Microwallet closing? A: No.
Q: Is there a problem with the withdrawals? A: The issue caused by a bug in the Blockchain.info API. We will deploy the workaround today and after that everything back to normal.

:eek:
Google Translate dùm phát đi cậu :D

:rolleyes: Micro vẫn không pay mặc dù acc chính đã lên 0.8xxxxxBTC :confused:

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thienhoang99x

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back