Matrix CHEKLISTING - CHEKLISTING.COM. NGỪNG ĐẦU TƯ, THẢO LUẬN TRANH CHẤP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukaka654

Junior
Reactions
MR
Received Payment 2.5 USD from account U7604531 to account U7161572. Batch: 94086058. Memo: SEAL6. MANY THANKS

As mentioned this morning i wanted to share some images with everyone on what we are working on.

Our new business directory will look more professional, it will allow us to showcase our clients business in a clearer manner. Allowing customers to get a better overall online experience with our clients business , and eventually bring more customers for our clients.

We will be sharing more features in the coming weeks.
Some members will get a special invite to go in a navigate around once we are complete.

Something that i was given the green light to announce is we will be creating an App,
Can't give full details on it just yet there are still some coding that we have to figure out so that it will be compatible with the reveshare coding.

Definitely stay tune or updates
Thank you
Alex Sengphong

As mentioned this morning i wanted to share some images with everyone on what we are working on.

Our new business directory will look more professional, it will allow us to showcase our clients business in a clearer manner. Allowing customers to get a better overall online experience with our clients business , and eventually bring more customers for our clients.

We will be sharing more features in the coming weeks.
Some members will get a special invite to go in a navigate around once we are complete.

Something that i was given the green light to announce is we will be creating an App,
Can't give full details on it just yet there are still some coding that we have to figure out so that it will be compatible with the reveshare coding.

Definitely stay tune or updates
Thank you
Alex Sengphong

khoanv88

Reactions
MR
Đã nhận được bonus

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U7604531->U2685100. Memo: Many thanks. Date: 04:25 08.07.15. Batch: 94113138

Thanks Sealtem Six nhé!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week