Matrix CHEKLISTING - CHEKLISTING.COM. NGỪNG ĐẦU TƯ, THẢO LUẬN TRANH CHẤP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegatran95

Junior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
khi mình mua các gói 5$ sẽ có 1 số views nhất định để quảng cáo cho site của mình, mình vào đâu để chèn site của mình vào bác ?

em có 10$ paypal thui, nếu anh bonus cũng dc @@ coi như em hoàn phí :p:p:p:p
Nhỏ thế này em thích phương án bonus nào ngoài PP anh cũng chiều :D
khi mình mua các gói 5$ sẽ có 1 số views nhất định để quảng cáo cho site của mình, mình vào đâu để chèn site của mình vào bác ?
Bạn vào đây chèn link nhé! https://cheklisting.com/directory

Bạn oi, cho mình hỏi ,minh đang đầu tư 10$ rôi và đang có lãi, sao mà đầu tư thêm 90$,mua gói 5$ nó báo không đú số dư, là sao vậy?.

Thứ nhất bạn xem trong thẻ visa của bạn có đủ tiền không? Thứ 2 bạn nhớ cộng 3% fee x 90$ = 92.7$ nhé!

Update:
-------------------------------------------------------
Over the weekend we had turned off the option to transfer funds from one processor to another, This feature was initially in place to solve the problem with commission earnings going into separate balances. With some tweaking we have fix this issue and commission should be going into members selected processor, if it is not please send support ticket and they will be able to resolve the issue.
Ad fund balance-

should only be used for purchase of advertising packages not to be used for cashing out. We suggest only adding funds to match the purchase that is intended.
Transfer-
Members are still able to transfer from commission to Earning Balance.
If members wish to switch payment processor, we suggest this should only be done once you have withdraw form your previous processor 5 consecutive time. After that simply purchase or withdraw; emptying the balance and switch the "preferred processor"

Going forward it needs to be this way, We have received notification from Payza, and Paypal stating that we need to turn this feature off, We strive to be in absolute compliance with our Selected Processor so any changes they ask we will 100% abide.

There should be no issues with the change going forward, Support can fix any small issues "IF" balances jump around, but there should be non of this.
Thank you

Last edited:

Sonah

Senior
Verified
Trusted 3
Reactions
MR
$729.99
Services
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Lần 8