zeekrewards gửi thư mời họp các nạn nhân nè!

hn thấy có thông báo về mail và trên http://www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com/ cũng thấy. post lên cho ae chém!

When I was appointed as receiver of Rex Venture Group LLC d/b/a Zeekrewards.com, one of my primary goals, in addition to locating and seizing assets from the site so they can be returned to the victims, has been to keep all interested parties informed as we move through this process. In an effort to continue to communicate with you and answer your questions about the receivership, I will be hosting a one-hour web based conference call for ZeekRewards victims on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 5:00pm EST. You may access the video call by clicking on the link and following the directions below:

https://mcguirewoodsevents.webex.com/mcguirewoodsevents/onstage/g.php?d=669382018&t=a&EA=gcooper%40mcguirewoods.com&ET=be20abdd113582919838c5a9b73c73b6&ETR=5e4b1811fab80bf1575c1618f77b7fbc&RT=MiMxMQ==&p

Event password: rewards

If you are not near a computer and wish to join the call over the phone, please follow the directions below:

US TOLL FREE: +1-855-749-4750
US TOLL: +1-415-655-0001
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 669 382 018
(This is a call-in number only and those calling in will not have an opportunity to ask questions)
You may join either the video or phone call 60 minutes prior to the start time.

I will answer individual questions on the video conference call. However, because we may have more questions than I have time to answer on Monday, I would encourage you to email your questions to me prior to the call so I have the opportunity to address them in my remarks. You can email your question to me at [email protected]. We will look at your questions and I will answer as many as I can during the presentation. Please note that I will not be able to address individual account questions, as there would be too many to get to during the time we have. However, if you have a question about the process, the progress we’ve made so far, next steps, estimated timelines, or even rumors you have heard regarding the receivership, please send those questions to me and I will address as many as I can during the call.

In an effort to address as many people as possible, I have asked for the maximum number of available ports that our provider is able to handle. In the event that the call reaches capacity or if anyone cannot join the call on the 17[SUP]th[/SUP], it will be recorded and available on this site for anyone to view at a later time. Please continue to monitor this site for any updates.

Thank you for your continuing support.

Kenneth D. Bell
Receiver

ncxn

Hero
Reactions
MR
Đại loại nó kêu video call cho nó hoặc gọi vào phone theo số phone trên
Còn mấy cái link thì treo đầu dê bán thịt *** (các bác chú ý nhé)

ipad268

Junior
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Lại động tới nỗi đau khi tham gia mmo đầu tiên của mình :m030: dìm hàng cho thớt chít luôn :m020:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilam18

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back