verify PP cần Pro giúp, add visa vào rồi mà không verify được

Gell2010

Junior
Reactions
MR
e có làm 1 cái visa debit của ACB để verify cái PP nhưng khi add visa vào PP thì lúc đầu nó báo thế này
We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card.
sau đó add lại lần nữa thì nó lại báo thế này
That card number is already registered with PayPal. Please enter a different number.
mà visa của acb mình đã change pin. call lên acb hỏi thì nó bảo thẻ đã acctive rồi, trong thẻ cũng nạp sẵn 100k vào rồi, nhưng vẫn ko verify đc
contact đến PP thì nó có mail trả lời thế này

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Serena and I am happy to assist you with your query.
I apologise for the difficulty you have experienced when attempting to the card ending xx72
.I can see that you have successfully added but however when you initiated to confirm the card, the bank declined the attempt.
The only information that we receive is that your card provider has declined the usage of this card with PayPal.
Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment:
• There could be a limit on your credit card that has been exceeded.
• It's possible that the card issuer could be temporarily unavailable to answer the authorisation request we sent.
• Your credit card company could be blocking this transaction for security reasons as it doesn't fit your regular spending patterns.

Pro nào biết thì giúp e phát.
thanks all !

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mu88154

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week