Matrix VenturePlugTraffic - VenturePlugTraffic.com. ROI 120%- 135%| Payza - STP - PM - BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SealTemSix

Hero
Reactions
MR
Greetings to all members!

I already decided that 2 days from now we will launch our new pack and I already put a countdown timer on our site in the MEMBERS AREA and PUBLIC AREA.

Details of new pack are listed below:

Name: VPT Special Adpack
Cost: $35
Maturation: $42 (120%)
Repurchase rule: 0%
Commission: 10%
Maximum Adpack a member can own : 200
Daily earnings: Up to 2.5% daily
Business listing credits : 700
Distribution of revenue : Hourly
Payment processor: Paypal, Payza, Stp, PM

Below are the other solutions that we could apply in order to boost our site activities and might regain the same strength as we had before.

=> All members's cash balance will be transferred to repurchase balance
( The transfer will be completed before the launch of our new Adpack )

=> New adpack can only be purchased with cash balance ( You need fresh funds to purchase our new pack)

=> Participating in VPT activities is highly recommended

This is the main solution that I could think of which could help our site take a huge leap from the problems we are facing. I want this business to continue and I hope you share the same ideals too.

Hoping for your cooperation and support.

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

KingEric

Junior
Reactions
MR
lãi chia quá thấp, acc tổng 333$, Cash Balance tăng 0.65$ sau 24h ngày thường thì bao giờ đủ with đây, thất vọng với admin quá :(

quangnam52335

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
tình hình đang căng ai cũng vậy thôi, admin chơi đẹp thanh toán đều là ok rồi, ráng qua 60 ngày hold tiền của pp thì admin sẽ điều chỉnh lại mà.

=> All members's cash balance will be transferred to repurchase balance
( The transfer will be completed before the launch of our new Adpack )

Hèn gì cash balance bị chuyển vô hết repurchase, tích cóp dc 16$ sắp đủ min thì tính lại từ đầu :(

redplanet

Senior
Reactions
MR
giờ là tất cả tiền chuyển từ cash sang repurchase, tỉ lệ re-purchase là 100/0, vậy là tất cả mọi người đều chung tay vực dậy website trong thời gian này, không ai rút được nữa trừ khi dep vào mua gói ads mới :D, đang pay ngon tự nhiên dis chi giờ bị block pp hải cả 1 cộng đồng

Admin đang cố gắng hết sức để duy trì VPT để không phải Scam. Một tinh thần rất thép mong anh em cùng chung 1 tay ủng hộ và hy vọng rằng Admin có thể làm được điều đó vì Admin và vì chúng ta.

Dear members,

I am cancelling all pending withdrawals for now in order to put all of your funds into repurchase balance and temporarily set repurchase rule into 100%.
Also I will disable withdrawal option until further notice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you could all trust and support me on what I am trying to do .

I am finding ways on how we could solve the problems we are experiencing. We are really having a hard time but I am doing my best to make things work and keep the business moving.

If you will just support me on this, there's a great possibility that we could go back to the stable disposition and daily earnings we had in the first launch of our site.

*Why am I cancelling all withdrawals and put it all to the repurchase balance?
=> You could use your funds in repurchase balance to purchase shares from level 1-12 adpacks. In this way we could improve the earnings in level 1-12 adpacks.

*Why am I launching another adpacks with good details?
=> I want you to support us by purchasing atleast 1 adpack (VPT Special Adpack ). In this way we could increase our sales and the amount of money on our pool would increase and also this plan could cover up the funds reserved on PayPal.

Right now, I will add another affordable adpack

Details of new pack are listed below:

(1)
Name: VPT Special Adpack
Cost: $35
Maturation: $42 (120%)
Maximum Adpack a member can own : 200

(2)
Name: VPT Special Adpack (Mini)
Cost: $10
Maturation: $12 (120%)
Maximum Adpack a member can own : 100

We need your full support to continue this business.

Sincerely,
Harvey Earl
Admin @VPT

zlinhbee

Senior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
Đợt này mình bị ngã xe máy, nên không thường xuyên cập nhật giúp anh em được, đợi mình hồi phục rồi sẽ làm Translator giúp anh em.
chắc a chạy đường ngon quen rồi. giờ đang thi công công trình đường nhiều ổ gà ổ vịt nên đo trực tiếp đây mà :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week