Update stellar

thớt bớt nhảm giùm em cái. cái tin đó từ cái đời tám kiếp nào rồi. hiện tại thì thấy áp dụng cho 2 loại tk lúc trc đk. còn những tk mới đk sau này thì bonut ntn chưa biết đc.
:(

nó thưởng 10$ tùy theo rate lúc đó nhé. Ví dụ giờ rate đã gần 10$/1k str rồi thì nó chỉ bonus 1k str thôi

tóm lại acc cũ rùi các bác nên giữ lại, e post thông tin lên đây cũng chỉ để cùng vào thảo luận, nếu sai các bác nhắt nhở, chứ đừng nên gạch đá vì e cũng là newbie thui :(

Actually I think that is incorrect. Your friend probably got 3750 str which means they were one of the people who signed up very very early.

Your account is in the next group which was able to receive up to 900 STR right now and 3500 later after there are more educational programs, local exchanges and other services available. Your account has already received the 900: https://explor.io/#/...bKgwVTwqQoH1cnS

This means your 3500 is on the waitlist like everyone else. And you are in line like everyone else. You can get more information about the waitlist here - I just posted it this morning.

ngày vui đã đến

Actually I think that is incorrect. Your friend probably got 3750 str which means they were one of the people who signed up very very early.

Your account is in the next group which was able to receive up to 900 STR right now and 3500 later after there are more educational programs, local exchanges and other services available. Your account has already received the 900: https://explor.io/#/...bKgwVTwqQoH1cnS

This means your 3500 is on the waitlist like everyone else. And you are in line like everyone else. You can get more information about the waitlist here - I just posted it this morning.

ngày vui đã đến
dịch tiếng việt đi pác :(

kiểu như mấy acc nhânj 950 rồi thì sẽ được nhận 3k5. còn acc mới lập thuộc nhóm khác, bonus cũng khác ( chắc đôngf 150 str) mà cũng chỉ là mod trả lời, chờ tiền về mới chắc
mấy thằng mod trả lời thì cũng có chút hy vọng so với mấy thằng mem :eek: , nó mà về thiệt thì trữ tiếp hay hay bán luôn nhỉ

dịch tiếng việt đi pác :(
e copy nhầm đấy :))
This means your 3500 is on the waitlist like everyone else. And you are in line like everyone else. You can get more information about the waitlist https://stellartalk.org/topic/1736-information-about-the-waitlist/ - I just posted it this morning

nếu đã nhận 900 r thì bạn cũng ở trong danh sách đợi nhận 3500 như mọi người.bạn có thể xem thêm về danh sách đợi ở link ... tôi mới chỉ đăng nó sáng nay

nghe ns nó sắp phát hành game kiếm stellar trên android vs windown đấy, nếu có dự là hót lắm đây, e có down về bản demo chơi cũng giền:D

I also wanted to note, until Friday, everyone who signed up for the waitlist was told they would get their stellars “tomorrow.” The website was supposed to calculate expected wait time based off the number of people ahead of them on the list. Instead, it erroneously showed everyone the timestamp “tomorrow” as expected initial funding date. Although this was an error, we will be funding everyone who was shown the timestamp “tomorrow” with their first portion of stellars since it is the right thing to do. The remainder of their stellar rewards will be on waitlist

các bác nào nằm ở cuối danh sách thì phải chịu thôi.cái này nó trả theo số thứ tự

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shbetmevn

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom