SCAM WarOfClicks Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

dinhtai92dn

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Insuree Balance
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Xóa Bài rồi nha, Phần dưới là test thôi.

War of Clicks - New Unique PTC
Click Rate: $0.002
Minimum Cashout: $2.00 1st
Payout Wait: 48 hrs
Payment Options: Paypal, Payza
Ads per Day: 5 +
Affiliate Program: 30 + DR Limit ref earnings
Avg Daily Earnings: $0.10 +/-
Accepted Countries: All

WarofClicks.com Review – Introduction:
WarofClicks is new unique and custom made PTC site, launched on 20 June 2014. At WarofClicks you can earn by viewing paid advertisements. What makes it different than other PTC sites is that you can click the available ads each hour. Which makes it attractive for members, although it may not be that much attractive for advertisers since they will get less unique clicks, however advertisers have a lot of options to target their ads by age, gender, country, occupation etc. Besides cash, you can also earn Warcoins as reward for completing different activities. Warcoins can be used to rent, recycle and extent referrals, however take note that referrals for renting will not be available most of the time. There are few features at WarofClicks such as Achievements, Leaderboard, Most Click Award and Affiliate program. You can see the whole system of WarofClicks on the image below.

About Warofclicks.com:
Paying – WarofClicks currently is paying its users and payment proofs can be found on their forum

Increasing Referrals Limit – There initial referral limit is set to 30 direct referrals, however the limit increases by leveling up (you level after reaching certain number of viewed advertisements).

Free Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, WarofClicks is free international service and individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and to earn with it.

Forum – They have a forum. In my opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing issues.

WarofClicks Review – Summary:
WarofClicks is new custom made PTC site which currently is paying, however it is still relatively a new site, based on a different concept and we’ll see if it stands the test of time. Although I have tested the site and got paid few times, I would recommend to test it yourself as a free member, see if you get paid before making any purchases. WarofClicks will be placed on the New Sites list until it reaches a year old.

Note:The information included in this review is based on Free/Standard membership details. Please refer to the site for information about upgrade/rented referrals features and do your own due diligence before using those features.

- MinPay: 2$ , Pay lập tức
Proof:
IRvOCcO.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
các bạn vào inbox tải tool nha

sau này có j cho mình xin link ref của bạn nha, nó nói vầy là sao vậy bạn ? WarGrid click has been validated, be a winner next time!

thanks bạn tool đã hoạt động
:3 cái ni phải kiên nhẫn, tiền thì nó lên chậm, khi có nhiều coin thì thuê rr tiền lên nhanh lắm

khong dc thim
không đc là sao bác, bị gì sao,
Nó báo
" WarGrid click has been validated, be a winner next time! " là gì vậy ?
cái WarGrid là trò chơi, thông báo như rứa là bạn chỉ đc tăng 1 view nhưng không trúng quà :3
thuê ref như thé nào z thím
thuê ref thì dùng coin để thuê, coin thì càng xem nhiều quảng cáo càng có nhiều coin.

mình chọn vào chổ nào để thuê ák :D. e chưa rành cái này :D

chạy tool được tăng coin phải ko ? tăng đến khi nào thì mua ref được vậy ?

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bitscreener

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom