Trang này mọi người chiến thử chưa vậy.Quá hot luôn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinhyeu

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Tình yêu nói 1 câu đi..Bạn test thử đi tình yêu..:)

gõ thử rùi...mà nó ko cho nhập bằng enter mà phải gõ xong click chưột vào sumit...chữ ngắn

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

gõ thử rùi...mà nó ko cho nhập bằng enter mà phải gõ xong click chưột vào sumit...chữ ngắn

nó với web freelancer phối hợp lừa tình đây mà

xmen2011

Reactions
MR
Cái này mà là thật thì kêu gọi toàn thể anh em nước nhà đi gõ captcha, captcha trở thành nghề chính thức của vn luôn :))

1h 10$ thôi thì VN đã lên mẹ nước giàu rồi.

akthebest

Senior
Reactions
MR
lại 1 thằng tây dính đòn
http://www.complaints-india.com/com...rching-peoples-waste-of-time-and-energy_.html

trích"

Post a Similar Complaint! i joined and worked in online captcha typing job by online. the payment detail was, amount will be transfered to account when reaching 45USD. but i completed 45USD yesterday but my account was blocked today. its not for me only, but also to all my friends who joined in this website. its a cheating work and waasting the valuable time of peoples and energy. please take a severe action on the website and its owner. name of website is www.Qearns1.com and it was supported by freelancer website."

đã có chuột bạch rùi nè :))

LukeLucy

Banned
Reactions
MR
lại 1 thằng tây dính đòn
http://www.complaints-india.com/com...rching-peoples-waste-of-time-and-energy_.html

trích"

Post a Similar Complaint! i joined and worked in online captcha typing job by online. the payment detail was, amount will be transfered to account when reaching 45USD. but i completed 45USD yesterday but my account was blocked today. its not for me only, but also to all my friends who joined in this website. its a cheating work and waasting the valuable time of peoples and energy. please take a severe action on the website and its owner. name of website is www.Qearns1.com and it was supported by freelancer website."
bé tây thật ngây thơ

rank a lé xa còn thua cái site phim cùi hùi lâu chơi ptu em lập :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieply

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back