• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

[Trafficsia] Tuyển ref upgrade kiếm 3-4$/ngày - cắm vps không phải làm gì - review hàng ngày

Khỏi DIS vô ích, nó mở lại website nhằm ko cho mem dis mà cứ lao vào thì đừng hỏi sao ..... :D

dỵt mẹ nó, dish vs ko dish đen vcl nghe mấy cụ lao vào cuối thì lỗ thôi. Bố thí dkm

Ai dis thành công send em cái mẫu em hậu tạ 2$ ạk

Ai dis thành công send em cái mẫu em hậu tạ 2$ ạk
Bạn chú ý nhé, mình DIS đã thua vì đơn giản nó đã chuẩn bị trước, cái này sui nhiều hơn hên nó mở lại trafficsia để hợp thức hóa và khi bạn DIS bất cứ lý do nào nó cũng sẽ phản lại với lý do hàng hóa ảo. Nó đã sẵn sàng chờ lao vào mà chiến :rolleyes:

@buitientung : bạn dispute nó chưa. có đòi dc tiền ko bạn
lúc trước mình có mở dis nhưng thấy nó nói sẽ mở lại web nên đã đóng tranh chấp lại, mình đang chuẩn bị leo thang luôn xem sao, sẽ thông tin lại các bạn nếu thành công.

lúc trước mình có mở dis nhưng thấy nó nói sẽ mở lại web nên đã đóng tranh chấp lại, mình đang chuẩn bị leo thang luôn xem sao, sẽ thông tin lại các bạn nếu thành công.
Ok có gì update thông tin với nhé cậu

upload_2015-5-16_8-41-39.png

Tình hình là mình dis site này từ hôm 4/5 đến 11/5 k thấy nó trả lời nữa.
Ai biết như thế nào là thành công không chỉ mình với
Cách dis của mình nè:
Code:
From Buyer - <Censored Name> 5/4/2015 04:06 PDT
The site is offline for a month without any notice to members and I haven't receive my payment, too

From Seller -  5/4/2015 06:25 PDT
have you tried to contact support before opening this dispute?

From Buyer - <Censored Name> 5/4/2015 23:37 PDT
How to contact them? One day the site suddenly turns blank and obviously I can't found contact email and any information anywhere.

From Seller -  5/5/2015 07:35 PDT
Please answer the following questions so I can forward them to support team:

1- What service did you buy?

2- Have you tried to contact support before opening this ticket.

3- what is your username on site?

Once I forward the answers to support team, you should receive an answer to your claim/question, and hopefully your problem will be solved.

From Buyer - <Censored Name> 5/5/2015 16:53 PDT
No I don't need your support, I just need my money back, I waited for more than a month to see if I could get any notice or support from you. But no, I got nothing, looks like you are trying to ignore the problem until I make this dispute.

From Seller -  5/6/2015 06:33 PDT
if you don't answer the questions, support won't be able to help you. According to the service price, i can say you purchased a gold membership for 1 month. however I need the remaining info to be able to help you.

At the end, it is your choice whether to cooperate to solve your problem and stop wasting my time

From Buyer - <Censored Name> 5/6/2015 16:54 PDT
You don't want to waste your time? So don't. Just close this dispute and give my money back

From Seller -  5/7/2015 11:19 PDT
Suit yourself, I am trying to help you and you are refusing to cooperate. You may escalate this dispute at anytime.

Just to let you know that according to TOS which you agreed during registration, all purchases are finals and cannot be revoked for any reason. You purchased a gold membership upgrade by this transaction so I guess support will do recalculations of membership period and add the lost period to your account if you accepted to cooperate, if not by escalating this dispute, you can let paypal look into your dispute

From Buyer - <Censored Name> 5/11/2015 02:35 PDT
You took the site offline, that means your TOS is useless, because if there is no rule like that before you could easily add it into the TOS then lie me and all your customers about it. Another thing that the site is offline so none of we can see and verify that it's true

From Seller -  5/11/2015 05:48 PDT
well looks like you haven't tried to login to your acount for a very long time, the website is back like 2 weeks ago, technicians are still trying to fixed the remaining database issues and SMTP errors however, the website is back online.

Too bad I disappointed you but as I said, you cannot get a refund unless financial team allow you that.

I am sorry but you are wasting my time here, if you are not going to escalate this dispute, I will do that.

From Buyer - <Censored Name> 5/11/2015 16:54 PDT
Your sites is back only like 4-5 days. And yes, I tried to login many times, but I can't, looks like you and your "technicians" have deleted all the database and then "tried to fix it". I can't login to my account, so the website is "back to online" doesn't mean anything, people get there just to type the captcha only.

From Buyer - <Censored Name> 5/11/2015 16:55 PDT
One more thing, if you want to escalate this dispute, why not now? Or you want to escalate it when the dispute is over?

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
68gamebaisystems
Back
Top Bottom