Matrix ThisAdPays - ThisAdPays.Com. ROI 118% - 135%. PayPal, PayZa, Payeer, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
7192015_09_22_091518.png

Thanh toán siêu nhanh @@@ Cho AE an tâm chơi nhé :D :D :D

TAP Family Update:

Thanks for your support at this time sorry about feeling crappy on you guys and delaying things. I just need to tone it down a bit because I'm always none stop with build TAP to be one of the best for you. I have so much in store for you guys that I have been working in the back ground to produce you guys even more money but I will leave that for a separate email soon.

Now with Paypal we don't have a problem paying our members on the PayPal side of things it is the script that is causing the problems and I'm working now to try and fix the error. If I can't figure it out on my own the programmers will been in for work in 2hrs. I have already sent them the issue we are facing

I'm working on getting to all the the support tickets. For those that are wondering about pending withdrawals once the programmers fix the script issue with Paypal withdraw everything should work as it should all the other processors for withdrawal are working as should.

As soon as I hear back from the programmers I will update you guys.

Admin
TAP

TAP Family Update:

Thanks for your support at this time sorry about feeling crappy on you guys and delaying things. I just need to tone it down a bit because I'm always none stop with build TAP to be one of the best for you. I have so much in store for you guys that I have been working in the back ground to produce you guys even more money but I will leave that for a separate email soon.

Now with Paypal we don't have a problem paying our members on the PayPal side of things it is the script that is causing the problems and I'm working now to try and fix the error. If I can't figure it out on my own the programmers will been in for work in 2hrs. I have already sent them the issue we are facing

I'm working on getting to all the the support tickets. For those that are wondering about pending withdrawals once the programmers fix the script issue with Paypal withdraw everything should work as it should all the other processors for withdrawal are working as should.

As soon as I hear back from the programmers I will update you guys.

Admin
TAP
Thế này là Paypal nó vẫn chưa Pay được hả mod ơi?

Pending mất 6 ngày rồi, bùn wá!:mad:

Nó sẽ pay bạn ah, bạn chịu khó kiên trì chờ đợi thêm 1-2 ngày nữa thôi, mình cũng đang chờ Pay.
phải chờ nó pay pp rồi mới chơi dc, vì payza e hết tiền, PE thì ko có tk, chỉ còn $ trong pp :D

Mức % ngày bây giờ vẫn là 6% em yêu anh da đen hoxe :p

đã thấy admin thanh toán bằng pp, cập nhật trên fb, chiến thôi :D

TAP Family Update:

You can now withdraw with PAYPAL.

And for those with pending balances in their members area. The programmers ae looking into this as there is nothing I can do about it on my end of things. Sorry guy just hang in there a little bit longer.

đã thấy admin thanh toán bằng pp, cập nhật trên fb, chiến thôi :D

TAP Family Update:

You can now withdraw with PAYPAL.

And for those with pending balances in their members area. The programmers ae looking into this as there is nothing I can do about it on my end of things. Sorry guy just hang in there a little bit longer.
đã có proof đâu bác :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IzMx25

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week