Status
Not open for further replies.

winhyip

Banned
Reactions
MR
Site mới Run: Jun 4, 2013!
Plan:

130% After 1 Day, 175% After 3 Days, 295% After 5 Days, 465% After 7 Days, 873% After 15 Days!
Min: $10
Chấp nhận: PM,STP,EGOPAY
Refs: 4%
Đang đầu tư $70 PM:

Yêu cầu 400% RCB tại:

Hosting info

Hi vọng không die non!

ref được rb 16% hả bác, e dep 100$ thì nhận 16$ rb ak

kolovn

Hero
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Mọi người check thử xem có ai LOGIN được tài khoản của mình không? Mình không đăng nhập được, và một số bạn khác cũng vậy :((

Hiện nay trên facebook có rất nhiều report về việc k thể login được. Không biết họ đưa ra tin này có phải để an ủi member hay không?
As per last message from admin there was some attack and site were down last night she is working on it and as soon as she come back to online i will ask her about the same so pls dont worry
Tạm dịch:
Theo tin mới nhất từ quản trị đã có một số cuộc tấn công và trang web đã giảm đêm qua. Cô đang làm việc trên đó và ngay khi cô quay trở lại trực tuyến tôi sẽ hỏi cô ấy về cùng xin để không lo lắng

Mọi người cẩn thận nhé!

scam 100% roi report cho thot' luon support no thi no bao~ tao tk moi roi dep vai lay proof cho no' coi no' se~ fix cho thoi coi nhu cung 30PM chua thu hoi 1 dong` nao`

Mình support nó, nó cũng bảo như cậu ấy. Mình làm theo và đã được update số tiền vào account rồi. Hiện nay hầu hết các account bị lỗi như thế này đều đã được fix thành công. Bạn cố gắng làm theo nhé.

Chúc bạn thành công.
Để chờ xem ngày mai nó có paid k mới biết scam hay k

prosperlong

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Chat with me via Skype
Mình support nó, nó cũng bảo như cậu ấy. Mình làm theo và đã được update số tiền vào account rồi. Hiện nay hầu hết các account bị lỗi như thế này đều đã được fix thành công. Bạn cố gắng làm theo nhé.

Chúc bạn thành công.
Để chờ xem ngày mai nó có paid k mới biết scam hay k
mình k hiểu lắm, là vd acc cũ cậu dep 10$, rồi lỗi, support nó kiu tạo tk mới r dep thêm 10$ vô hả? tk mới dag có 20$? :m000:

truongk4

Junior
Reactions
MR
tạo lại tài khoản y xì đúc như ban đầu rồi mail cho nó bao gồm Username, email đăng kí, ảnh chụp trên History Pm làm minh chứng bạn đầu tư

Hàng vừa về sau 6 giờ đặt lệnh:

The amount of 10.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4997270->U5341356. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to maxi-hyip from www.sx-invest.com.. Date: 09:16 10.06.13. Batch: 24204966.

Thanh toán ổn định tiếp theo!
The amount of 3.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4997270->U2815171. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to su vinh from www.sx-invest.com.. Date: 21:26 08.06.13. Batch: 24119109.

The amount of 3.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4997270->U2815171. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to su vinh from www.sx-invest.com.. Date: 19:29 09.06.13. Batch: 24173370.

Tin tức về site nay:
My Dear Investor friends,

Warm greetings from Silvina Louro - Admin of SX-INVEST...I am extremely glad to write you the first newsletter from SX-Invest.
We are at day 6 today and I am so happy that we are going with a very
stable growth. During our Journey of 6 days we did face challenges related to website
database issue but we have successfully resolve the same.

And I am very much thankful to all of you for your commendable patience and
support in that crucial moments.
I would also like to give a message to other people across the globe that
we have really winning investment team, I am just a guardian of the fund and main support is given to me by all of you. It is nothing but the support and trust all of you have extended in Silvina that takes us here

I am here for a very very long term prospective and just to tell all of you that we have enough reserve to support all kind of situation for longer duration .

We have a group of expert traders who are working on FOREX based on pool of fund that is deposited by all of you and generating a very handsome result so that we are able to payback you in a lighting fast speed always.. a special thanks to my trading team ( John , lara, kristina and david )

We are real traders and there is no money rolling is involved here in my project that is my assurance to all of you
As we all know here , for any successful HYIP program and maintain indefinite cash flow, investor's support is critical and crucial

So Be confident and support us .. Invest more with us and get profit from
us. I am sure that there is a positive financial change that is waiting for all people who has just registered us and are going to invest with us. People who have invested with us are already enjoying their profit since last 6 days and they are also re-investing with us to get additional profit

So my final message is - "INVEST MORE AND EARN MORE FROM HERE "

@ SX WE ALL ARE GROWING LIKE A BIG FAMILY AND WITH YOUR SUPPORT HERE WE
WILL GROW BIG AND EARN A LOT SO JUST INVEST HERE MORE AND MORE AND GET A
VERY PROFITABLE RETURN.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE HERE AT SX IN "In business, I’ve discovered that my purpose is to do my best to my utmost ability every day.
That’s my standard. I learned early in my life that I had high standards"

BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL

LET US GROW TOGETHER

thanh toán ổn định tiếp theo!
The amount of 3.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4997270->U2815171. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to su vinh from www.sx-invest.com.. Date: 19:37 10.06.13. Batch: 24257849.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

You have just received USD 3.60 into your SolidTrust Pay account
as a direct purchase from your website.

Item ID: Payment For Withdraw to su vinh from www.sx-invest.com

from STPay username: sxinvest10

Email: [email protected]

Transaction ID: 275687396

The amount of 3.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4997270->U2815171. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to su vinh from www.sx-invest.com.. Date: 06:21 12.06.13. Batch: 24380596.

The amount of 3.9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4997270->U2815171. Date: 23:28 13.06.13. Batch: 24544980.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vieclamyte

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week