Introduce Site PPD mới

ko biết phải fake hay ko nữa mà zo forum thấy proof 2k mấy $ ~.~
files.php
You also Banned
happy Earnings

Bác share cai link doc lên thế kia nó banned là đúng rồi. Ai lại viết Hãy "chứng minh mình là người cheat link, cookie khôn ngoan" bao giờ. Mà làm đc off pin khó lắm đúng ko bác?

:) tội lỗi chưa các bác ppd cheater
Đắng lòng admin bán xe đạp và nhà trả tiền mem
My name is Omi malik and i am from Pakistan. I newly have joined this community by sudden check the back links of my site FilesMoney.
I am the Owner Of FilesMoney.com , with extensions , FilesMoney.org , FilesMoney.biz , FilesMoney.us
Still i am working as honestly with all members even i paid them by my pocket . I didn't get any penny from my network but all i paid by selling my home, bike and much more to make believe between me and the members but disgusting, in the result, i found cheat by the members, i know the members who filling leads fraudulently but i paid them because, i do not wanted to break any heart, but after seeing the following threadhttp://mmo4me.com/threads/site-ppd-moi.175420/ i think i do not need to do mercy. It is an open crime and i do not understand you are allowing members to do crime openly

My name is Omi malik and i am from Pakistan. I newly have joined this community by sudden check the back links of my site FilesMoney.
I am the Owner Of FilesMoney.com , with extensions , FilesMoney.org , FilesMoney.biz , FilesMoney.us
Still i am working as honestly with all members even i paid them by my pocket . I didn't get any penny from my network but all i paid by selling my home, bike and much more to make believe between me and the members but disgusting, in the result, i found cheat by the members, i know the members who filling leads fraudulently but i paid them because, i do not wanted to break any heart, but after seeing the following threadhttp://mmo4me.com/threads/site-ppd-moi.175420/ i think i do not need to do mercy. It is an open crime and i do not understand you are allowing members to do crime openly
Nếu thế thật em vô cùng xin lỗi!
Nhưng thực sự admin ko tốt như vậy đâu check fraud là ko paid rồi. Họ có hệ thống check fraud và banned ngay mem đó.

bán cái nỗi gì nó.mới làm có tí chưa đủ min nó đã banned rồi làm gì mã lỗ.:mad:

bài nì của mình mà :p

Well, we decided to not ban any VN member but please keep in mind, we only allow 5 reversed leads. If we get 6th lead reversed, you'll not able to get money..
Monday is coming for payment
Regards

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garung779

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week