HYIP ROYALEMINER - royaleminer.com

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Wednesday, 10 January 2024
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount is $3 for USDT and $25 for BTC)
Ref-offer 5%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: NameSilo, LLC, 2024-01-01 - 2025-01-01 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 10 Jan, 2024 to 09 Apr, 2024 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 188.114.98.224 (live sites on IP: 3)
  • Script: GoldCoders License
  • Similar text HYIPs: 1
  • Similar design HYIPs: 4

Description:
Unlike paper money, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are generated mathematically. Our royaleminer.coms provide the computing power needed to generate new Bitcoins and secure the Bitcoin network. Bitcoins are not managed by any central government or banks that decide the future of the system. The Bitcoin system offers freedom. Freedom that we want to make available and easily accessible to everyone. Today, Bitcoin is the most secure computer network on the planet, almost impenetrable! The reason for this is hash power. Hash power is used as the computing power that miners offer to the Bitcoin network, which requires specialized high-performance computers that would be an expensive purchase for individuals. To solve this problem, royaleminer.com offers the required hardware as a service. For anyone around the world. Our miners work in huge clusters and are already actively mining Bitcoins before you even sign up. This gives us an efficient way to use needed power and provide you with real hardware power at no additional cost.

Accepts:
Bitcoin, USDT TRC-20

Investment plans:
  • $30 - $15000: 0.60% - 0.76% daily for 165 - 130 days (deposit returned)

Telegram: https://t.me/RoyaleMinerOfficial

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuyquynh13511
Back
Top Bottom