SCAM RisingTraffic Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT ?

Hello Members

As you guys know we encountered problems during our previous and caused us to postpone the launch, But this time it
won't happen as i am doing everything to make sure that we don't face any problem today. Dev are running tests on the servers
and also on the website, testing each and everything. Time is near i can feel that.

As soon as the site goes online you can proceed with the purchasing and advertisement , and begin your journey with Rising Traffic.
As I am committed to the promise that i made to all the community of RT ,to provide them a platform that provides them with everything
they need to earn advertise and grow their business.
Site might take few hours more than the expected time but RisingTraffic will be open to the members Today.

I am truely thankful to the wonderful community of RT for the dedication they have showed for RT , also will soon launch bonus
packages for the members to show my gratitude to this wonderful community.

Thank you

PURCHASE BUTTON IS ENABLED
Site is live and you can make your purchases plus start advertising your other opportunities
In case site loads slowly at your end, this is normal as propagation is yet to be fully completed, we are doing fine at the moment
If you have any issues regarding funds, write to [email protected]
Cashlink will be available after 24hours, you're required to surf 10ads to receive earnings daily

LATEST UPDATE FROM ADMIN

Regards to you once again, we've been working all around clock and we're almost there. There's no other option other than things getting better. We had some members complaining about issues with surfing giving them 'advertisements not found' , we have temporarily disabled surfing from now till we finally get the issue totally fixed, however, revenue sharing will keep going out every hour but you don't need to surf from now on.
To those patiently waiting and those who have already started causing dramas because of cash link, cash links will be available in 2 to 3hours max.
Revenue sharing is going very smooth, we have been seeing couple members already earning good 2figs and on their way to 3figs. Keep on rocking. PayPal is already approved and would be added to site when all issues are fixed.
I encourage everyone in the group to stay positive and also be able to see the hard work and restless hours John is devoting into RT, he's really got good great plans for long term. I appreciate some couple members who have been helping to answer questions by other members in group.
Its our 3rd day after launch, we are almost done with all issues too. All your supports have been so wonderful and we can foresee a rock solid community in years to come as a this is just the beginning.
THE RT TEAM

bao giờ mới có chế độ kick ads nhỉ. có thì thông báo qua vietvi100@ gmail .com để mình ref cho bạn nhé

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asapcanopy1

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom