Matrix RevAdBurst-Revadburst.com, New Adbrook, Admin của Advertzer

Có 2 tài khoản, 1 acc lệnh 43$ ngày 5/11 về, 1 acc lệnh 200$ ngày 5/11 chưa về

S3V3i1P.png
khi nào về lệnh 200$ thì up proof tiếp nhé bác :D

Hình như nó đang xử lý các lênh pending theo thứ tự. Hi vọng sẽ paid đều trở lại.
Khả năng là vậy, ngày 5/11 mình bị dính bước very acc nên ko vào rút kịp dc, chỉ có các lệnh 6/11, 7/11, 8/11 , hóng nó sẽ trở lại :D

Hình như nó đang xử lý các lênh pending theo thứ tự. Hi vọng sẽ paid đều trở lại.
2 lệnh này gần như mình rút cùng một lúc, vì chỉ vài giây là hết PM rồi, 2 người 2 máy tính + 2 đường mạng rút mà chỉ có 1 lệnh 43$ về rạng sáng :-s

giờ chỉ toàn rút rút và rút mấy ai đầu tư nên chắc nó ra đi nhanh thoai :D:D:D:D:D:D

Mấy cái lệnh pending là rút lúc 7h sáng k kịp nó chuyển sang pending hả mấy bác ?

Ở site cũ Advertzer thì tên admin này cũng pay các lệnh pending cũ đấy thôi, nên lúc RAB khai trương thì cũng thu hút được nhà đầu tư, giờ cứ tà tà....ra sao thì ra :D

Hello,

First of all i would like to say sorry for the delay posting any news regarding the current situation as we are still thinking what to do in order to get back on track.

I would be honest like i always had as i saw that people making false statements and accusations.

The big problem is with processors is that on perfect money there were a lot of hit & run people that didn't thought of the website and abused it every way possible by making multiple accounts upgrading and generating commissions on other accounts and withdrawing it, after we added the perfect money rule due to our cashouts allowed from earnings other people depleted most of the money in other processors. That is why we needed the rule. I admit that is my mistake that i tried to be a nice guy with people and not suspend them directly because they broke the terms of service and should have had terminated their accounts, as i see there is no room in this business for nice. Currently payza withdrawals are still instant and STP had to be moved to manual as the api rule didn't worked.

Currently we will try to pay in order processors as long as we have funds from advertisement purchases and trying to think of a way to get the website back on track.

Best Regards

Tin có vẻ tốt cho các thím. Cứ tái và ngồi chờ thôi nhỉ.

Hello,

First of all i would like to say sorry for the delay posting any news regarding the current situation as we are still thinking what to do in order to get back on track.

I would be honest like i always had as i saw that people making false statements and accusations.

The big problem is with processors is that on perfect money there were a lot of hit & run people that didn't thought of the website and abused it every way possible by making multiple accounts upgrading and generating commissions on other accounts and withdrawing it, after we added the perfect money rule due to our cashouts allowed from earnings other people depleted most of the money in other processors. That is why we needed the rule. I admit that is my mistake that i tried to be a nice guy with people and not suspend them directly because they broke the terms of service and should have had terminated their accounts, as i see there is no room in this business for nice. Currently payza withdrawals are still instant and STP had to be moved to manual as the api rule didn't worked.

Currently we will try to pay in order processors as long as we have funds from advertisement purchases and trying to think of a way to get the website back on track.

Best Regards

Tin có vẻ tốt cho các thím. Cứ tái và ngồi chờ thôi nhỉ.

Khi nào nó pay ngon lại thì mới tốt:D chứ thông báo thế này cũng ko giảm được số người đang cố hit and run như nó nói ở phần PM đâu :p

Khi nào nó pay ngon lại thì mới tốt:D chứ thông báo thế này cũng ko giảm được số người đang cố hit and run như nó nói ở phần PM đâu :p

ai hit and run thì vẫn cứ hit and run. Nó chỉ cần limit pay = 100$ nhưng pay ok.

Nó ra Rule thế Vì nhiều Thằng Chơi Cheat 2 acc kia kìa ức chế quá mấy Thằng ML :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

VN thì kiểu gì chẳng có thằng cheat :D Tránh sao được,

Hôm trước ở mục chat có có topic "MMO ngày càng nhạt" của 1 bác cheater chia sẻ do dạo này khó cheat hơn ngày xưa kia kìa :D

Hôm Nay Khá Nhiều Người được Pay Tín Hiệu Khả Quan đây :D. Chuẩn Là Ass Đờ Min nó Buôn Bit rồi :D Chắc Lãi về Nó Pay :D

đầu tư bằng pm rút bằng STP hôm mùng 5 đến mùng 7 ra rule mới giờ muốn cancel mà gửi ticket nó 2 hôm này toàn bị lỗi :(

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hailua92
Back
Top Bottom