Matrix QuickRevshare - quickrevshare.com. CopyCat TT3, FRS. ROI 120%- 160%. PZ, STP, PM,PAYEER.

lãi dc 20$, chơi rvshare từ tháng 8, đây là site đầu tiên có lãi hichic
mình thì toàn bị dính mấy site đầu tư PP , còn mấy site đầu tư PM như HQ vs QRS này là ăn lãi :))

lãi dc 20$, chơi rvshare từ tháng 8, đây là site đầu tiên có lãi hichic
Site mình giới thiệu mặc dù scam cũng nhanh, nhưng đa phần các bạn tham gia đều rút kinh nghiệm từ FRS giãm thiểu đc rũi ro, đa phần đã hoàn vốn và có lãi nữa là thấy vui rồi :)

Bác nào muốn disbute stp và pz thì copy cái form này nè. Chỉnh lại theo thông tin mấy bác nhé

Quickrevshare's pretty much done now so again... Just posting an email here for anyone that wants to dispute their STP payments and convert it to Payza, change the name ofcourse and try disputing there also.
To whom it may concern,
I am a verified member of STP - user name:
Please be beware that (QuickRevShare email) is conducting fraudulent activities in illegal Ponzi/HYIP scheme to deceive people. Refer my transaction ID: XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX.
In January (THE DATE YOU INVESTED) I made transactions of (YOUR DEPOSITS) each to (QuickRevShare email). Respectively. I realized that the money was for a illegal Ponzi scheme, and NOT for investment as advertised on the website : https://www. quickrevshare.com For a while it paid to get the more members on his website. After that, he stopped all payments. I contacted the merchant asking for refund but to no avail. Please investigate the activities of these accounts and suspense and freeze the account ASAP before any innocent people like myself are scammed. I have lost (YOUR TOTAL) of hard earned savings.
Lastly, I would appreciate it if you can reverse all transactions. Thanks!
Sincerely,
First and Last name
STP username:
Email address

Bác nào muốn disbute stp và pz thì copy cái form này nè. Chỉnh lại theo thông tin mấy bác nhé

Quickrevshare's pretty much done now so again... Just posting an email here for anyone that wants to dispute their STP payments and convert it to Payza, change the name ofcourse and try disputing there also.
To whom it may concern,
I am a verified member of STP - user name:
Please be beware that (QuickRevShare email) is conducting fraudulent activities in illegal Ponzi/HYIP scheme to deceive people. Refer my transaction ID: XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX.
In January (THE DATE YOU INVESTED) I made transactions of (YOUR DEPOSITS) each to (QuickRevShare email). Respectively. I realized that the money was for a illegal Ponzi scheme, and NOT for investment as advertised on the website : https://www. quickrevshare.com For a while it paid to get the more members on his website. After that, he stopped all payments. I contacted the merchant asking for refund but to no avail. Please investigate the activities of these accounts and suspense and freeze the account ASAP before any innocent people like myself are scammed. I have lost (YOUR TOTAL) of hard earned savings.
Lastly, I would appreciate it if you can reverse all transactions. Thanks!
Sincerely,
First and Last name
STP username:
Email address
Sao chỉ có STP vs PZ còn PM đâu cho cái form dis PM vs :(

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirius50cc

Most viewed of week