HYIP QUADEX - quadex.io

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Tuesday, 21 November 2023
Payouts: Manual (within 24 hours, minimum withdrawal amount is $10)
Ref-offer 5% - 1% - 1% and up to 3% - 3% - 3% - 2% - 2% - 2% - 2% - 1% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2023-05-03 - 2026-05-03 (registered for 3 years)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 28 Oct, 2023 to 26 Jan, 2024 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.3.51 (live sites on IP: 33)

Description:
Quadex is not a simple trading robot, script, or indicator. Quadex is a software package based on a neural network and artificial intelligence, which consists of three main modules. The Quadex R & A module explores historical and real-time data, the size of markets in a given period, candlestick patterns and price-action scenarios, making up a constantly updated foundation for the next module - Quadex Pattern Builder. The Quadex pattern builder module acquires an array of data from the first module and processes them, finding matches and patterns in the asset price behavior, creating trading patterns in real time. Patterns are transferred to the next module - Quadex Trade Station. The Quadex Trade Station module downloads patterns from the previous module and looks for the most suitable and profitable entry points into the market, taking into account all factors, such as liquidity, news noise, the number of open positions and the depth of the "glass".

Accepts:
USDT TRC-20

Investment plans:
  • $30 - $1000: 12% daily for 12 business days (deposit included)

Telegram: https://t.me/QUADEXINFO

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

17.71 USDT

2023-12-04 07:30:03 (UTC)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuDiTu
Back
Top Bottom