HYIP PURPLE - purple.cx

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Friday, 08 September 2023
Payouts: Instant
Ref-offer 5% - 2.5% - 0.5%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: CentralNic Ltd, 2023-09-01 - 2024-09-01 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 01 Sep, 2023 to 30 Nov, 2023 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 172.67.207.33 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:
We are big on decentralisation. We believe decentralised finance will become the bedrock of financial transactions and foster the global monetary chain network. The ecosystem keeps growing and this is the reason we chose to power Purple.cx project with the safety, reliability and security of an EVM smart contract. A smart contract is a self-executing program that automates the actions required in an agreement or contract. Once completed, the transactions are trackable and irreversible. When you share your referral links and others signup via your link, you receive a percentage reward of their deposits. We have a 3-level tier referral commission: 5% - 2.5% - 0.5%. The PNCX Token will power The Purple Yield platform coming up in November 2023. Purple Defi is a decentralised suite of products design for crypto investors and Dapps to earn yield on their digital assets. It will be cross-chained compatible and run across different blockchain networks.

Accepts:
Binance Coin (BNB)

Investment plans:
  • $20 - $999999: 0.71% - 2.5% daily for 7 - 49 days (deposit returned)

Telegram: https://t.me/purple_cx

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaimb66

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back