Got Paid Plugrush methods- make 50$+ weekly without any tech knowledge

Yorman

Reactions
MR
Hello!What's Up? Last three month I was banking hard in adult niche.Still earning a Good amount with adult niche.The main feature of adult website is,You don't need to work hard to get visitors of this shit niche website.People are always horny ;).
paypal payments
17990805_302481913515091_8152482109179053227_n.jpg

My experience says,Feature is the main thing to target adult visitor targeting or audience targeting.If Your website is too much annoying then people will find another one.So,I have made up my website carefully with latest creative Ideas and features too.

The Features Of my Website (Adult) are Listed below:
Free .xyz Domain
Free Hosting if You Want (Recommended)
Custom Design If You want
Massimport Videos from 7 major tubesites
Auto-Import Adult Videos From Big Tube Site
Daily Auto-Import (No Need to Login Admin Panel everyday to Upload Videos)
Video Will be Imported From Another website.You don't need to download and Re-Upload
Image rotation for thumbnails (When a Visitor Place his/her mouse on video,Demo Of the Videos Will be seen)
Ready to use with Adult or Non Adult ads & Plugrush (Auto AD-Space,No Need to edit whole website.Just Place the Ad Code in Admin Panel)
Export your videos to Plugrush
Responsive & beautiful design
Start earning money with your site from he beginning. Just copy your adcodes in one of the adspaces.
No need to check you site daily to post new videos! The autopost funtion will do that job for you and send you an email if there are no videos to post. You can choose to repost old videos instead of posting new ones, too. No cronjobs needed!
Running On Most Popular Platform -Wordpress

YOU CAN ALSO ORDER ME AN NON ADULT TUBE SITE

FAST DELIVERY (WITHIN 1 DAY)

PRICE: MINIMUM BID 50$
PAYMENT GATEWAY : PAYPAL (GIFT AND TRUSTED MEMBER ONLY),BTC OR PERFECT MONEY
MIDDLE MAN ACCEPTED

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member