• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

Matrix PeopleAdChoice - PeopleAdChoice.com. ROI 135%. Perfect Money, PayPal, Payza, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , I have quick update.

Paypal needs to review our account again because we got more than $100.000 there and it's growing daily , so it's just for their security measures and I already sent all required documents , so they should review everything soon.
This is normal process with Paypal , they are doing review because our cash flow is increasing means that our business is growing

Adding funds with Paypal is working instantly , so there is no problem with that , I just must wait for them to finish review so I can process Paypal withdrawals normally again.

I sent documents very fast after they informed me , so hope they will also review everything fast.
You know that I am always transparent with you, so you will be always informed and I will let you know when they finish review.
Some Good news from programmers:
I got answer about our request for business directory credits and programmers confirmed that they can make option for members to allocate business directory credits to old banners. I don't know exactly how much time they need for coding but it's important that they can do it , so we just need to wait for it.
Enjoy your day and happy earnings
_______
PeopleAdChoice Admin
Chamzy Rithz

Thanh toán mới nhận :

tZXlFQK.jpg

Thanh toán mới nhận, INSTANTLY ;)

emFugkY.jpg

Greetings PAC members , quick update

As you already know Paypal needed to review our account yesterday because we got more than $100.000 total deposits in Paypal so they needed little more info because of their security measures and we completed everything very fast :)
I sent all required info and docs and review was done in less than 24 hours , so happy to say that Paypal did their job pretty fast , so our Paypal account is ready to grow even more and it's 100% secured and Withdrawals are working normally.
More good news:

Programmers started coding new feature for allocating business directory credits on old banners like many members requested , maybe they will finish it for the next week , anyway you will be updated when it's done :)

Congratulations everyone for top 33.000 on Alexa Ranking we will probably reach top 30.000 next week , we got more than $50.000 in payouts now and more than 4000 people in our FB group , great and helpful community , so thanks for your support.

Happy Friday and enjoy in your earnings.

PeopleAdChoice Admin

Chamzy Rithz

thằng này pay rất uy tín. Theo mình nghĩ tình từ thời điểm này nó sẽ sống thêm 1 chu kỳ nữa? không biết đúng không? :p:p:p:p

Sau 53 ngày hoạt động số tiền mà Admin đang có trong PayPal là một con số rất ấn tượng.

12003989_1601092206809783_8041041952346775752_n.jpg

staticon1.jpg

Launch DateJuly 24, 2015
staticon2.jpg

Total Members 5860
staticon1.jpg

Recently Joined remmek-5860
staticon2.jpg

Total Payouts $53873.52
staticon1.jpg

Last Payout $6.19

Status