Matrix PeopleAdChoice - PeopleAdChoice.com. ROI 135%. Perfect Money, PayPal, Payza, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello PAC family.
Our first month was great so this week we are entering our second month and we are just improving :)
-This week I am expecting from programmers to finish their work and to update new features:
1) Members will be able to surf ads anytime, so you will be able to reset timer to 24 hours every time without waiting for timer to expire.

2) You will be able to see active ad packs for each ad pack level separately.

3) You will be able to add business directory credits to your old banners in business directory listing

When this getrs

-PayPal - API (Autopayments) coming in future maybe :)

I will try to make autopayments for Paypal , with autopayment option I would be able to process many withdrawals with simple click.

For Payza I already have API option for withdrawals and it is working great , so it's much easier when I can process all withdrawals at once :)

-Google Translate Added on Homepage and inside members area :)

Every PAC visitor and member can now select their language and website will be translated to his language

Also join our FB and be part of our FB activities and you can also win rewards

I am happy to have so positive community , now around 3000 people are there in our official group , if you are not there then feel free to join us:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Peopleadchoice/

I see more people are joining and starting their journey with us every day.
Thank you because you recognize our long term vision and together we will make PAC successful and one of the TOP revshares, I will always work hard for it. Our start was perfect and now we can spread success to others who are missing this opportunity :)

Thanks to our FB admins and all support team , live chat support is also there for you so nothing can stop us

Sonah

Senior
Verified
Trusted 3
Reactions
MR
$729.99
Services
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Lụm tiền lần 1
7uI8sHR.png

ngocduchhbg

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Lên chơi plan nào là có lãi nhất hay mức lãi là như nhau vậy? Mức lãi trung bình là bao nhju thế ạ

dl2207

Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
Ví dụ với 1k$, Bạn phải mua đủ 250 gói 2$ = 500$ và 125 gói 4$ = 500$ bạn nhé!
Thế cái thay đổi mua đủ 150 gói level 1 2$ thì mua được bất kì gói nào lại bị hủy ak c??? và hình như cái mã KM vẫ chưa được fix thì phải , chỉ đc dùng 1 lần hay sao ý? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trunghn1103

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week