Matrix PeopleAdChoice - PeopleAdChoice.com. ROI 135%. Perfect Money, PayPal, Payza, STP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cho mình xin thông tin chính thức về admin với. Em nó mà chưa chồng thì đầu tư 1 ít còn có chồng rùi thì 2$ cũng ko chơi
:D:D:D:D:D

Có 1 sự lừa tình không hề nhẹ. Gái xinh thì thường giỏi cái khác ợ! :oops:
Admin còn độc thân, còn có chồng hay chưa....thì không biết, hic

tỷ lệ scam cao ko bạn
Site chưa chính thức hoạt động, cơ chế chia lãi của site chưa được khẳng định theo ngày, mình chưa nhìn thấy thông tin về cổng thanh toán của site. Hiện tại khẳng định điều này mang tính chất phóng đoán thôi bạn ah.

Nhưng site này được 1 Admin có tiếng là Uday Nara chính là Admin của site Revshare cực kỳ nổi tiếng là My Paying Ads kiến nghị nên chơi. Thì mình càng đánh giá cao.

Dear Beloved Members,

I am so happy for the overwhalming response from all of you And I assure you that we gonna rock here once we launch. Challanges are always part and parcel of our life and we also have 1 small challange in front of us now.

Payza told us to review our site in a more detailed way so that later on we can run our project smooth And they have asked some more informations which I am going to submit now and after that they wil review for couple of days then approve our site for automatic payments. Considering this fact in mind and due to my obvious nature of doing all stuff almost perfect , I have decided to launch this business only when we have all payza /stp/ PM are automatic deposit and no more manual intervention is needed for the same. And I am hopeful to get all the things in place by next week so with permission of all my beloved members we are delaying this Launch by 1 week.

The new Launch date of People Ad choice is now 24th July -2015 - 10:30 EST Kindly make a note of the same. Let us utilize this time to build our team more and more solid and invite our near and dear friends to become financially free from this amazing work from home Long term residual income business called people ad choice

Love you all
Chamzy

hóng ảnh sét admin !

Paypal instant add funds
Perfectmoney now instant add funds
Solidtrustpay instant add funds
Payeer instant add funds

-Payza waiting for instant add funds
-bitcoins waiting for approval

1228 members still counting.We are doing great lets spread to the world kiki emoticon

My target is 2,000 members on launching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoanguyen2025

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week