hangochiep

Verified
Reactions
MR
$500.00
Chat with me via Skype
Thấy 1 bác trên forum có 10$ em bắt chước , gửi ticket nó nó cho 10$ các bác

Dear hiệp ngọc hà,

Hi, how are you doing? My name is Hani and thank you for contacting us at PayPal.

On behalf of my teammate Mia, you are most welcome. We are always happy to hear from our PayPal members. We at PayPal take pride in our service, and it's a pleasure for us to know that you're a satisfied PayPal customer and that your issue has been resolved.

I noticed that you have been with PayPal for 3 years 1 month. As a token of our appreciation, I have credited 10 USD to your PayPal account. You may use it on your next purchase for yourself or sending payments to your family and friends!

Should you need further assistance at any point of time, please do remember that you have someone right here and I am more than happy to assist and resolve your issue for you personally.

We hope you'll tell your friends about our service. My focus is on resolving your concern. We are committed to making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding.

Thank you for choosing PayPal!

Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Hani
PayPal

Copyright© 2016 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:48:49 AM (-08:00)
Subject: Re: Questions about how to refund or cancel a payment VV44REXVN :ppNA (KMM227931361V22068L0KM)

hiệp hà:

Thank Mia for your helping that had solved my problem sooner than I thought, Iam very happy about that. In this chrismas and comming new year vocation, could you please bonus me $10 as gift?
Anyway, Happy Chrismas and Happy New Year!

1.png

Ngày 28,29 nó còn làm việc các bác tranh thủ gửi ticket 30,31 nó ngỉ tết rồi, với cuối năm vui vẻ xin chắc chắn cho.

xin pro cái hướng dẫn :)
bạn cứ làm đại đi
hiệp hà:

Thank Mia for your helping that had solved my problem sooner than I thought, Iam very happy about that. In this chrismas and comming new year vocation, could you please bonus me $10 as gift?

tôi rất vui thành viên pp 1 năm đưa tiền đây, t mua đồ trên pp rất nhiều, t thích dịch vụ nhanh chóng nhân viên tội, dễ thương,quyến rũ, trăm ngàn cách nói

quocquyen

Senior
Verified
Pre-verified
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
bạn cứ làm đại đi
hiệp hà:

tôi rất vui thành viên pp 1 năm đưa tiền đây, t mua đồ trên pp rất nhiều, t thích dịch vụ nhanh chóng nhân viên tội, dễ thương,quyến rũ, trăm ngàn cách nói
gửi tới emil nào bác :3

minhhale

Junior
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook
năm r nó cho mình 30$ luôn

acevnvn

Exchanger
Verified
Trusted 3
Solutions
Reactions
MR
$1,683.22
Services
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Thấy 1 bác trên forum có 10$ em bắt chước , gửi ticket nó nó cho 10$ các bác

Dear hiệp ngọc hà,

Hi, how are you doing? My name is Hani and thank you for contacting us at PayPal.

On behalf of my teammate Mia, you are most welcome. We are always happy to hear from our PayPal members. We at PayPal take pride in our service, and it's a pleasure for us to know that you're a satisfied PayPal customer and that your issue has been resolved.

I noticed that you have been with PayPal for 3 years 1 month. As a token of our appreciation, I have credited 10 USD to your PayPal account. You may use it on your next purchase for yourself or sending payments to your family and friends!

Should you need further assistance at any point of time, please do remember that you have someone right here and I am more than happy to assist and resolve your issue for you personally.

We hope you'll tell your friends about our service. My focus is on resolving your concern. We are committed to making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding.

Thank you for choosing PayPal!

Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Hani
PayPal

Copyright© 2016 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:48:49 AM (-08:00)
Subject: Re: Questions about how to refund or cancel a payment VV44REXVN :ppNA (KMM227931361V22068L0KM)

hiệp hà:

View attachment 89351

Ngày 28,29 nó còn làm việc các bác tranh thủ gửi ticket 30,31 nó ngỉ tết rồi, với cuối năm vui vẻ xin chắc chắn cho.

Hỏi dại chứ Paypal balance toàn vài trăm, xin tiền năm mới nó cho ko nhỉ
Sợ năm mới xin mà nó abc lại nhục mặt ra :(

NaTo

Junior
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Chat with me via Skype
em hóng vụ xin xỏ này của bác thấy hay.......:D
Phải thử xin phát biết đâu được $10 quy đổi thành 22 vé Vietllot... may mắn quy đổi tiếp thành vài chục "tị" thì em bao cả room đi ăn nhậu... khà khà =))

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin777garden

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back