PAIDVERTS : Earn big Money 1-500$ / Day + Best Strategy + Guide + Proof 200$

PaidVerts Strategy Guide for FREE Users:

- If you dont have 1$ to buy ads and upgrade , you can click every day on ads to collect that money. When you have 0.05$ , you can upgrade to can receive more ads ( Go to My Account and scrool down to end of pafe and will see where is Upgrade )

- Every time when youu have 1$ will buy ads to can get more BAP points and will receive high paying ads this is IMPORTANT, MORE BAP POINT=HIGH VALUE ADS

- If you dont have 1$ to buy ads and upgrade , you can click every day on ads to collect that money. When you have 0.05$ , you can upgrade to can receive more ads ( Go to My Account and scrool down to end of pafe and will see where is Upgrade )

- Every time when youu have 1$ will buy ads to can get more BAP points and will receive high paying ads this is IMPORTANT, MORE BAP POINT=HIGH VALUE ADS

6pk57789.jpg

bump bump :D

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quy3979

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom