Onbux Finally turned out to be a scam. Today I have been banned just [Nguồn Talkgold]

angellovety

Banned
Reactions
MR
Onbux Finally turned out to be a scam. Today I have been banned just [Nguồn Talkgold]

Breaking News :: Onbux Finally turned out to be a scam. Today I have been banned just when I requested my $240 balance with their instant payment. They have also IP banned me so I cannot even contact them.

I was a piyoneer+golden member of onbux they have paid me 6 times already. but this time they had to ban me for Two reasons:
1)My payment request was so big, it was $240 with the instant payment.
2)I was earning $3 everyday!

I was already sure about it that one day onbux real color will come into picture. They are not as big as Neobux.

Now they have started to do the finishing work. At first, they will ban the best members just like me, who earns daily $5. Then they are encouraging to do upgrades by giving concessions. Now people will obviously upgrade and in the same month we will see onbux is disappeared just like Upbux.

Beware! At this stage, don't even think of upgrading or any kind of investing over there. Whatever you have earned till now is enough. The onbux time period is about to get over. Just wait and see. I bet onbux will be gone by this dec. 2010

Have a Nice Day.
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r311843-.html

ec ec chưa lấy vốn onbux nữa huhhuhu

hic em đang định đầu tư mà tình hình thế này thì nguy hiểm quá, hy vọng không phải tin đồn!

At first, they will ban the best members just like me, who earns daily $5
Có vẻ những ai kiếm được nhiều $ ở trang này quá mới đáng lo ngại 8-}.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
game789clubuk

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back