SCAM nobox - nobox.biz

Up lên cho ngày mới nhiều niềm vui và hi vọng, chúc tất cả cùng thành công.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, just wanted to inform you, a cashout request on your NoBox account has been compleated.
Below are the transaction details.

Transaction ID: #2xxxxx22
Completed: Apr 9th, 2013 @ 01:42 am
Amount: $15.00
Fees: $0.00
Net Amount: $15.00
Processor: Liberty Reserve
Processor Account: Uxxxxxxx
Notes: Manual Cashout Request

Regards,
Karlo

You have earned on a Revenue Pack.

You have earned on a Revenue Pack. Below are the details of the transaction. These funds have been added to your Cash Balance.

Transaction ID: #3956475
Date: Apr 9th, 2013 @ 11:57 pm
Amount: $22.10
Notes: Earned 2.00% on Revenue Pack #231630

Thank You,
NoBox.biz

Bitcoin Ready, are you?

Hello Friends and Business Partners,

Today I like to introduce Bitcoin! Yes, our programmers have done it, and NoBox is finally able to provide Bitcoin Deposits and Withdrawals. This is the next step forward in the Extension and Exit Strategy, and there is more to it.

Let's start with the price of Bitcoins. If you use Bitcoin to deposit or withdraw on NoBox, you will receive the live exchange rate of Mt.Gox.

Deposits are credited as soon the Bitcoin system shows 3 confirmations. Therefore please do not send a ticket when your deposit shows not up in your back office. The transaction will be credited the second 3 confirmations hitting the Bitcoin Wallet. This is normal for any Bitcoin shop or any business using Bitcoins.

The Member to Member Exchange and Trading feature will be the next Extension of the NoBox environment. I expect this feature to be online before the first of May. At the same time, the ROI on future sales of Revenue packs will be lowered to 120% for none Members and 220% for Members. Again, this change is for future sales and does not effect already purchased Packs.

I did a lot of Bitcoin trading these past few weeks, and this business is extremely rewarding. Of course, it not hurt that the Bitcoins are now worth $230, and when I started trading the Bitcoin price was under $50. However, the best part is the Coin price not just jumped up, but moving up and down during the day. So holding might be good, but trading even generates more revenue.

To introduce Bitcoin to the NoBox community, I decided to give a 10% revenue pack purchasing bonus. This 10% are for purchasing any packs using any currency of your choice. However, since the exchange to Bitcoin is impossible or extremely difficult in STP and extremely expensive in Egopay, I limit the deposits on both of these currencies. With Solidtrustpay, you can purchase a maximum of 500 Revenue Packs a day, and with Egopay the Maximum is lowered to 2500 packs per day and member. Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Bitcoin have no limitations on Pack Purchases.

The Bonus will be automatically added to your purchase of packs, just as the last time during the Valentine Special. The Bonus round is added from now, until April 20, 2013.

This bonus round should give us some Bitcoin advantage, and attract Bitcoin users who might never joined any surf or revenue share page in the past. In other words, we open the door to an whole new industry.

Furthermore, once the Members to Members trading features are online Solidtrustpay can not be used for any trades and exchanges. Egopay will be part of the Members to Members exchange mechanism. You can use all currencies in the shopping environment, what will be the next step after the Member to Member Trading engine is installed.

As you can see, NoBox is moving forward. With Bitcoin, we will open doors for Shops, new Advertising partners and of course it gives me an additional way of generating money for the revenue holdback.

Help me to transform NoBox from a revenue share engine to a powerhouse business. In return, I make sure you create wealth for yourself and your family.

Regards, Karlo

P.S. You might be interested reading this article:
Update on NoBox - The Revenue Share Powerhouse

http://goo.gl/z4eDd
P.S. You might be interested reading this article:
Update on NoBox - The Revenue Share Powerhouse

You have earned on a Revenue Pack. Below are the details of the transaction. These funds have been added to your Cash Balance.

Transaction ID: #3960957
Date: Apr 9th, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
Amount: $12.00
Notes: Earned 2.00% on Revenue Pack #231837

Thank You,
NoBox.biz

I got payments
Date: 4/10/2013 5:24 AM
Batch: 13xxxxx
From Account: U6084555 (NOBOX)
Amount: $18.00
Memo: Cashout #2246588

Hãy chia trứng ra làm nhiều giỏ và đừng quên NOBOX là 1 cái giỏ trứng. CONECTINGPEOPLE xin được hỗ trợ anh em nhiệt tình trong tầm hiểu biết . Hãy tham gia cùng mình kiếm tiền nào.

Mem thứ 72 của chủ thớt và đã chiến sau cả tối 10/4 (phiền chủ thớt wa trời ^^):binhsua02:
Username: manhkieu94
Deposited: $1776
Proof:

Chúc ae mmo kiếm thật nhiều từ e nobox này nhé ^^

Mem thứ 72 của chủ thớt và đã chiến sau cả tối 10/4 (phiền chủ thớt wa trời ^^):binhsua02:
Username: manhkieu94
Deposited: $1776
Proof:

Chúc ae mmo kiếm thật nhiều từ e nobox này nhé ^^

Cảm ơn em nhiều, chúc em nhiều thành công. Cảm ơn đã tin tưởng anh. Anh sẽ cố gắng support tốt nhất có thể. Bây giờ còn có ai muốn kiếm tiền cùng CONECTINPEOPLE không nào , add nick vô mình sẽ hỗ trợ nhiệt tình , hết sức trong tầm hiểu biết.

Chào cả nhà, Nobox.biz hiện đang và sẽ là một chương trình tốt. Một chương trình sẽ mang về một khả năng rất lớn sẽ mang PROFIT cho các bạn. Xin hãy cân nhắc và tham gia ngay kiếm tiền cùng CONECTINGPEOPLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chào cả nhà, Nobox.biz hiện đang và sẽ là một chương trình tốt. Một chương trình được các BLOGER VÀ LEADER đánh giá TOP RATE là những chương trình lớn tên tuổi nơi có nhiều khả năng mà cơ hội sẽ mang về lợi nhuận cho các bạn. Xin hãy cân nhắc và tham gia ngay kiếm tiền cùng CONECTINGPEOPLE. Đừng phí tiền tham gia vào các chương trình rẻ tiền.Những chương trình sẽ đóng cửa trong vòng 2h - 1 ngày hay trong vài ngày. Đồng ý là có người kiếm tiền bằng cách này nhưng con số đó chỉ đémtrên đầu ngón tay. Đừng quá ngây thơ hãy lựa chọn chương trình tốt nhất mà tham gia. Mình đã có 1 buổi tối dài hôm qua để tâm sự với 3-4 người cùng tìm hiểu về NOBOX. Tất cả trong số họ đều nói bị scam cụt vốn từ mấy site ngắn ngày. Nếu chịu nghe mình sớm thì họ vẫn còn $50 trong NOBOX và 2 ngày sẽ rút 1 lần. Tôi thấy NOBOX là chương trình tốt mà vẫn chưa được anh em đánh giá cao nên tôi cảm thấy vô cùng tiếc cho anh em và các bạn.

Last edited by a moderator:
10% revenue pack purchasing bonus.

Các bạn lưu ý, đây là thời điểm tốt cho đầu tư. Khi hệ thống EX VÀ RÚT TIỀN BITCOIN đã vào hoạt động. 10% bonus , 10% BONUS lớn nhất từ trước đến nay. Lần đầu chỉ bonus có 5% . Nhưng từ nay đến 20/04/2013 .Bonus sẽ là 10% .
Admin đã rất kỳ vọng vào sự ra đời của BITCOIN. Bitcoin ADD DONE đã mở ra nhiều cơ hội kiếm tiền cho admin, từ EXCHANGE , SHOPPING , ĐẦU TƯ MUA BÁN . Rồi lại từ nhiều khoản nữa của REVENUE ADS PACK. Đó là lý do vì sao admin tự tin nâng BONUS lên 10% cho mỗi DEPOSITED từ nay cho đến 20/04/2013. Cơ hội không thể bỏ qua.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weishao

Most discussed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom