Ask KolotiBablo - Hướng dẫn toàn tập - tình hình - giải đáp mọi thắc mắc

Mình làm phần mềm XIAO bị lệch code
Mấy pác có bị ko? Giờ làm phần mềm nào tốt nhỉ

My payment is send to moderation since 3 days ago but it was not sent to protection , i mean still funds not available to withdraw

what about your payments!

pls reply me

My payment is send to moderation since 3 days ago but it was not sent to protection , i mean still funds not available to withdraw

what about your payments!

pls reply me
You have to type 500 words in 48 hours to send your payment to protection
Soft XuanDuc bị kick ra nhỉ, có ai gõ dc ko?

You have to type 500 words in 48 hours to send your payment to protection
Soft XuanDuc kicked out anyway, someone knocks Building? [/ QUOTE]

Yes dear i know and i have been typed 500 words already and still my payment is in moderation!

^
In Kolotibablo your earnings pass through 3 stages before you are able to withdraw them.
Stage 1. Accumulating. You enter about 500 captchas during this stage, your entries are monitored by our robots and moderators. You have to type this amount before your money transfer to stage 2.
Please note that you have to enter at least 500 captchas in 48 hours to get your captchas into moderation stage.

Stage 2. Moderation. Your account is added to moderation queue along with your captchas entries selected randomly. Moderation may take up to 48 hours, but usually every active account passes moderation several times per day. After your account is checked your money are transferred to stage 3.
Stage 3. Protected. This is where you can withdraw your funds or send it to another account. In this stage your funds are untouchable. Even if your accounts get suspended for incorrect captcha entries (at stage 1 or 2) you will still have access to them. We decided to gurarantee this to stimulate teams using collective withdrawals as well as exchange services (i.e Kolotibablo <-> Local Banks).

______
if you can't send payment to moderation, you should connect to email admin Kolo to get supported ;)

^
In Kolotibablo your earnings pass through 3 stages before you are able to withdraw them.
Stage 1. Accumulating. You enter about 500 captchas during this stage, your entries are monitored by our robots and moderators. You have to type this amount before your money transfer to stage 2.
Please note that you have to enter at least 500 captchas in 48 hours to get your captchas into moderation stage.

Stage 2. Moderation. Your account is added to moderation queue along with your captchas entries selected randomly. Moderation may take up to 48 hours, but usually every active account passes moderation several times per day. After your account is checked your money are transferred to stage 3.
Stage 3. Protected. This is where you can withdraw your funds or send it to another account. In this stage your funds are untouchable. Even if your accounts get suspended for incorrect captcha entries (at stage 1 or 2) you will still have access to them. We decided to gurarantee this to stimulate teams using collective withdrawals as well as exchange services (i.e Kolotibablo <-> Local Banks).

______
if you can't send payment to moderation, you should connect to email admin Kolo to get supported ;)

how can you have thís info?

mọi người cho mình hỏi.code này đánh màu xanh thôi hay đánh hết
kolo.png

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manchihi

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week