Matrix Juby Ad Share - 10$/package; 120%-130% returns; thanh toán qua PZ,EP,STP,PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
nó gửi mail này ..................

Hello,

Please be informed that due to some members raising disputes with Payza, our Payza account has been suspended, and we also hear that some past payments made to members are being reversed. We have contacted Payza and no response yet. Please be calm, let's see what Payza is up to and what happens at the end of the dispute.

Meanwhile, we are still wondering why members were raising disputes even those that have withdrawn money from our system. we have scammed no one. We are still here and we only share profits to the extent we make sale. Right now, sales are very low and very slow and many days no sales made, so profit shares are also very low and very slow too and some days no profit to share. We also offer no refunds as each sale is shared to other members and sponsors are paid referral commissions. All members accepted during sign up and in our Payza Terms that Jubyadshare.com never gives or makes any guarantee of earnings or profits or fixed daily returns. Members are buying advertising services only and jubyadshare.com shares profits from sales of all the multiple services on our site, including banner and text advertisement, and various account conveniences. Your profit-adpack is a purchase of service, which in itself is of high value. Your earnings or profit shares will always be connected to site stability and business performance. Thank you

Anyway, we have plans to help all our members as we move on.

Thank you.

Admin Juby

Hello Friends,

You know I am not an Admin that will hide anything from you. I will make everything very clear to you, so, please, be updated as follows:

1. PAYZA: Follow up to our last email, Payza has suspended our Account due to disputes raised by members. First, they froze our money, so we could no longer pay cashout requests, and that further compounded the problems as more members, whose withdrawals were pending all rushed to raise more disputes, despite repeated emails from us about the matter. Right now, we have no access to the account and Payza seems to be refunding some accounts, denying some and even reversing payments made to other members. When we submitted our website for Payza review, we assumed that they have read and accepted our policy about REFUNDS and our Terms of Service. We have sent repeated messages to them and will update you further as everything unfolds.

2. EARNINGS: We have made it very clear that right now
, sales are very low and very slow and some days no sales at all, so profit shares are also very low and very slow and some days no profit to share. In addition, when sales are very small, the system tries to accumulate the sales so that at least a 2 decimal point figure is shared. For instance, when the profit to be shared results in $0.001, the system pushes it forward until we have $0.01 per Adpack. This is the issue at hand with our profit share.

Thanks for your continued support as usual.

Admin Juby
lãi đang tăng trở lại
Profit Earnings$0.01Aug 6th, 13

Hy vọng sang tuần chiến được ver 2

Hello Friends,

It is rather amazing to me to have the level of support shown by you all. I can only say thank you for now and as we progress in this relationship, I hope to give you more reasons to be happy for your confidence towards me.

Please be updated as follows:

1. JAS 2: I am really excited to inform you all that I have received words from my programmers and some private coders working on the system. We have already tackled the main coding tasks, and right now completing the remaining codes. Everything is expected to be fully set up after this weekend. I will keep you updated about the project and our future plans in subsequent newsletters. Thanks for your patience.

2. PAYZA: Right now our Payza account is suspended and all funds frozen due to disputes raised by members. We have even heard of some members payments being reversed, but we have no way of knowing how many are affected or will be affected. We have had numerous correspondence with Payza and were finally told that we cannot have access to the account until after 180 days. As a result, we cannot process Payza Cashout requests, and will not allow exchange to other processors because it may result in double claims by those filling disputes.

Once again, thank you for your support. Stay blessed.

Admin Juby

Please, be updated as follows:

JAS 2: We have been silent for 3 days now because we have been really busy with our coders and programmers putting finishing touches to the new project. We have updated the major codes and also ensured that the issues of last time won't repeat again. We hope to release the project within this new week.

WITHDRAWALS: So far, we have been striving to pay all withdrawals and none is pending, except Payza cashout requests for obvious reasons. We also will not allow Payza exchange to other PPs because we lost all our Payza funds and some members may claim double - from Payza and from other PPs in our system.

PAYZA: It was a shocking discovery when we found that some members who had double accounts (since we allowed it), deposited into one account and transferred the funds to the second account and bought Adpacks, made profits and withdrew with the second account to Payza, but also joined to raise disputes with the first account ID claiming they did not make profits. We are carrying out internal Account audit with disputes emails we have been getting from Payza. Having seen the extent of the issue we had with Payza, we have decided to discontinue their services in our future projects.

Please enjoy your weekend and until our next update on the new project.

Admin Juby

Chuẩn bị chiến ver 2 thui
Hello friends,

We are very much grateful to you all for your support. Thank you.

Right now, we are doing final testing for the enhanced and feature-rich JAS-2 project to ensure that they features are working as programmed. My team and private coders have given the nod to this project being released in a couple of days from now.

Meanwhile, I also wish to restate that we have not scammed any one. We are still here and we only share profits in JubyAdShare to the extent we make sale. Right now, sales are very low and very slow and some days no sales at all, so profit shares are also very low and very slow and some days no profit to share. Also, even when a little sale come in, the system tries to gather it so it can be upto minimum 0.1% on each Adpack before sharing, if not, the smaller Adpacks will not earn because our platform uses a 2-decimal point system in calculation.

We are also striving to pay all withdrawal requests. But, as an Admin that will tell you the truth and not lie about any issues we are facing, let me explain that we are trying to pay faster to those requests coming from any account below BEP. For those, who are far above BEP, please, due to the sudden issues we had that affected our business, I ask for your understanding if your withdrawals are pending. Let us try to help the few others. I am only putting myself in their shoes too. I think we can be our brothers' keepers here. Look at the difference between our deposit and cashout, and you will see that we need to apply prudence in paying out.

I sincerely hope and anticipate that JAS-2 will be a huge success, because, we have now integrated some features we had in mind for the future of JAS-1 and also added the results of our research and suggestions received. Thank you all.

See you very soon.

Admin Juby.

Chuẩn bị chiến ver 2 thui
Hello friends,

We are very much grateful to you all for your support. Thank you.

Right now, we are doing final testing for the enhanced and feature-rich JAS-2 project to ensure that they features are working as programmed. My team and private coders have given the nod to this project being released in a couple of days from now.

Meanwhile, I also wish to restate that we have not scammed any one. We are still here and we only share profits in JubyAdShare to the extent we make sale. Right now, sales are very low and very slow and some days no sales at all, so profit shares are also very low and very slow and some days no profit to share. Also, even when a little sale come in, the system tries to gather it so it can be upto minimum 0.1% on each Adpack before sharing, if not, the smaller Adpacks will not earn because our platform uses a 2-decimal point system in calculation.

We are also striving to pay all withdrawal requests. But, as an Admin that will tell you the truth and not lie about any issues we are facing, let me explain that we are trying to pay faster to those requests coming from any account below BEP. For those, who are far above BEP, please, due to the sudden issues we had that affected our business, I ask for your understanding if your withdrawals are pending. Let us try to help the few others. I am only putting myself in their shoes too. I think we can be our brothers' keepers here. Look at the difference between our deposit and cashout, and you will see that we need to apply prudence in paying out.

I sincerely hope and anticipate that JAS-2 will be a huge success, because, we have now integrated some features we had in mind for the future of JAS-1 and also added the results of our research and suggestions received. Thank you all.

See you very soon.

Admin Juby.

Ver 1 bạn có lời gì ko? Mà tin tưởng ver 2 vậy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krazyIT85

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week