Matrix Juby Ad Share - 10$/package; 120%-130% returns; thanh toán qua PZ,EP,STP,PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmo1991

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
Thông tin cơ bản

1.Có 3 mức Profit Share phụ thuộc vào số tiền DEP
10$/package
  • Bronze: $10-$300 and earn a total of 120% on each ad pack
  • Silver: $310-$600 and earn a total of 125% on each ad pack
  • Gold: $610-$1000 and earn a total of 130% on each ad pack
2.Chia lãi 20 phút/lần, 30% vào Wallet (chỉ có thể tái đầu tư không rút được) 70% vào Cash balance (có thể rút về hoặc fund trở lại Wallet để tái đầu tư)
3.Surf 3 site 1 ngày để được nhận lãi
4.Thanh toán qua PZ,EP,STP,PM
5.Mua tối đa 1000 package/lần
6.Referral commissions pays on 2 levels: level 1 - 8% and level 2 - 2%
7.Min pay 5$
8.Không mất fee DEP,fee rút 4%

RB 80% Forever
LINK ĐĂNG KÝ

Last edited by a moderator:
RBC ít nhất cũng 80% cho anh em hào hứng chiến theo chứ

Đợi tới bao giờ thớt :binhsua53:

cứ bình tĩnh site ngon hẳn rùi launch cũng chưa muộn,chạy phát là phải mượt luôn

- - - Updated - - -

RBC ít nhất cũng 80% cho anh em hào hứng chiến theo chứ

đã nâng mức RB lên 80% để chiều lòng ae:D

- - - Updated - - -

Mail mới của admin,chương trình đáng mong đợi đây

Hello esteemed friends and partners,

My name is Jade J. Eds, the Admin of JAS, and I welcome you to this great and promising business. This is my first fully adminstered program. I have worked with some online downline-builders in some MLM businesses line Teamvinh and SavingsHighway. I am not their affiliate or associates, I worked with recruiters for a fee. Plus, other solid internet network marketing experience for the past 5 years.

First, I want to thank you all for your support. We have just announced prelaunch and already seeing about 80 members in less than 10 hours. It is entirely due to your support and I am truly humbled and happy to be associated with you all.

In a short while, I will be sending updates on our launch plan. For now, I am monitoring the site alongside my script programmers and support group to ensure there are no problems. As you may have noticed, we have invested a lot in developing a customized well-known superior script for this program and we hope to run a hassle-free program here.

Please, fasten your seat belt for a nice smooth ride here.

Thanks and see you shortly,

Admin Juby

Đã đăng ký theo thớt . giờ ngồi hóng thớt thôi :binhsua146:

- - - Updated - - -

Giao diện giống hao hao cái https://www.adlinkserve.com/ và cái pro... quên rồi

Đã đăng ký theo thớt . giờ ngồi hóng thớt thôi :binhsua146:

- - - Updated - - -

Giao diện giống hao hao cái https://www.adlinkserve.com/ và cái pro... quên rồi

khác nhau nhiều,giao diện của juby vừa vào đã thấy 1 đống banner để phục vụ cho việc quảng cáo,còn site ở trên thì...zzz

bao giờ nó mở nhỉ :binhsua52:

admin thông báo sau

In a short while, I will be sending updates on our launch plan. For now, I am monitoring the site alongside my script programmers and support group to ensure there are no problems. As you may have noticed, we have invested a lot in developing a customized well-known superior script for this program and we hope to run a hassle-free program here.

launch nhanh để còn dep mạnh nào

Hello Friends and Partners,

This is our first launch update and we are giving you details about payment processors here. I decided on purpose not to allow pre-funding until I send this update because I will strive to be very honest and sincere with you and give you every information available so you know exactly what’s happening and to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

We have added Payza, STP, Egopay and PM and all processors are fully verified with our business documents, no problems whatsoever. All funding are instantly credited by our system.

However, we have to inform you about Payza. Our account with Payza is fully verified and functional, but Payza sent us a note, it reads: “Based on your industry type, account age and transaction activity, all payments you receive will automatically be put On Hold for 7 days then released to your E-Wallet. At a later date, we can negotiate a shorter hold period or no hold at all. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Business Development” .

Based on this Payza policy of withholding funds for 7 days, members who want to use Payza can play and make profit but withdrawal will be delayed. This information is very important to avoid any surprises along the way. Otherwise, members can use STP and other PPs. On the other hand, if you all agree, we can deactivate Payza to avoid delay in Payza payments.

Please, give me your suggestions and let us know what you think. We want to open the funding page soon.

Regards,

Admin Juby

sao giao diện account cái site này y như profit wealth club vậy nhỉ zzzz :binhsua47: Untitled.png

We have a withdrawal system with a special 30% Cashout Re-Upgrade feature. Details:

(1) You can build your cash balance to any level, repurchase as much as you want and withdraw multiple times a day.

(2) When you want to withdraw, you must first fund your E-Wallet with minimum 30% of the cashout amount you wish to request to a processor. This way, you can buy more Adpacks with the new fund and earn even more in the long run, and the program will have fresh funds coming in for sustained profit-sharing in the longer term. Example: If you wish to cashout $100.00 to a processor you must first fund your E-Wallet with minimum $30.00 fresh money, otherwise, you will get an error message and the cashout request will not be completed.

(3) If the 30% is less than our $5 minimum deposit, then you fund minimum $5.

(4) This system ensures that we build the business together for long time mutual profit, not just few days of "Hit and Run" and we shall make sure all withdrawals are processed super-fast.

We have a withdrawal system with a special 30% Cashout Re-Upgrade feature. Details:

(1) You can build your cash balance to any level, repurchase as much as you want and withdraw multiple times a day.

(2) When you want to withdraw, you must first fund your E-Wallet with minimum 30% of the cashout amount you wish to request to a processor. This way, you can buy more Adpacks with the new fund and earn even more in the long run, and the program will have fresh funds coming in for sustained profit-sharing in the longer term. Example: If you wish to cashout $100.00 to a processor you must first fund your E-Wallet with minimum $30.00 fresh money, otherwise, you will get an error message and the cashout request will not be completed.

(3) If the 30% is less than our $5 minimum deposit, then you fund minimum $5.

(4) This system ensures that we build the business together for long time mutual profit, not just few days of "Hit and Run" and we shall make sure all withdrawals are processed super-fast.

admin giải thích rùi,30% tái đầu tư chứ không phải add fund

Hello,

Its 30% Auto-Repurchase Feature. You don't have to add money to withdraw...
My Coder was testing this feature and I had slept off as it was midnight here. .
I have re-updated it now.

Gạch, chiều xem :) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krazyIT85

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week