HYIP IXCOIN - ixcoin.io

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Monday, 11 December 2023
Payouts: Instant (minimum for withdrawal is $1)
Ref-offer 5% - 3% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a Joker.com, 2023-12-11 - 2024-12-11 (registered for 1 year)
  • SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 16 Dec, 2023 to 17 Dec, 2024 - Sectigo Limited
  • Hosting: Genius Guard
  • IP-address: 185.186.53.18 (live sites on IP: 2)
  • Script: H-script
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:
We are a globally active crypto investment platform.With the best AI technology and online trading experience,you can have the maximum profit from the ixcoin platform. ixcoin is a reliable company with a strong and dedicated team of traders in financial markets including cryptocurrencies and stock markets. The transactions are done by our experts and the profit is divided between the partners. You can join our company and experience financial freedom with us through online business.

Accepts:
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20, USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:
  • $10 - $20000: 1.0% - 3.5% daily for 15 - 30 days (deposit returned, deposit can be canceled at any time with a 20% fee)

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuDiTu

Most viewed of week

Most viewed of week

Back
Top Bottom