Help Imgclick.net - Earn Money By sharing images 5.5$/1000 view.

site còn chơi đc ko

tội nghiệp admin imgclick, đi giới thiệu host image lên đây cho chúng nó cheat nát bét :rolleyes: rồi còn mang tiếng scam :rolleyes:
@ImgClick You shouldn't promote your image host here in the first place, 90% user here only want to cheating with your site.

tội nghiệp admin imgclick, đi giới thiệu host image lên đây cho chúng nó cheat nát bét :rolleyes: rồi còn mang tiếng scam :rolleyes:
@ImgClick You shouldn't promote your image host here in the first place, 90% user here only want to cheating with your site.
@@

fucking what you said. be VIetNamese I feel so ashamed for you :mad:

fucking what you said. be VIetNamese I feel so ashamed for you :mad:
sự thực nó là vậy, bao nhiêu imagehost dc pub lên đây đều lần lượt ban ip việt nam cả :oops:
ở đây có ai còn nhớ imgbabes và imgflare ko? sau khi pub lên đây dc vài ngày thì nó ban toàn bộ ip việt nam đó

Last edited:

Thanks for your advice, I know, and I still to paid him and sent email alerts cheating. if continue I will block account. but until now almost no one worked well for me. maybe in the future I will block ip Vietnam.
Thank you

Thanks for your advice, I know, and I still to paid him and sent email alerts cheating. if continue I will block account. but until now almost no one worked well for me. maybe in the future I will block ip Vietnam.
Thank you
@@ don't do that :(

Thank you
You can block account or not paid to cheating when them do that first time. You can work well without block ip Vietnam.

Mùi scam rùi.. nâng cấp đi rồi biết. giống thể loại HYIP invest vào rồi admin lừa đảo.. Admin VN:oops:

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ckayapk

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back