HYIP ICAP Group - icap-group.com

SQMonitor

Junior
Reactions
MR
Telegram
Chat with me via Yahoo Messenger
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
Name: ICAP Group

Start: Aug 18th, 2023

Features: Strong DDoS protection | SSL encryption | Unique design | Unique script | Registered company

About Program:
Welcome to ICAP GROUP – your hub for cryptocurrency arbitrage. We passionately explore the exciting world of cryptocurrency arbitrage, always aiming to identify the best opportunities for you. Our team of experts and enthusiasts has created a platform that not only highlights profitable arbitrage opportunities in the dynamic cryptocurrency markets but also places the utmost importance on our clients' security. Adhering strictly to all applicable regulations and safeguarding your investment are our top priorities. This commitment is evidenced by our company certificate, which you'll find next to this text. With ICAP GROUP, you can invest safely and seamlessly.

Investment Plans: 15% - 17% weekly for 24 weeks | 60% - 80% monthly for 6 months
Principal Return: At the end
Charging: Calendar days

Minimal Spend: $10
Maximal Spend: $9,999
Referral: 10%, 3%, 2%*
Withdrawal: Manual
Minimum Withdrawal: $25

Payment systems: Tether ERC20 | Bitcoin | Ethereum | Payeer

investment.png

Aug 18, 2023 10:25 AM UTC
0.00754404 BTC (~$200.00)

Visit ICAP Group and Sign Up

P.S. Listing is bought. I am not the owner or administrator. Information provided here for viewing and discussion only.

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuDiTu
Back
Top Bottom