Matrix HQ RevShare - hqrevshare.com

loihen1987

Hero
Reactions
MR
Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Tiền về nha các thánh he amount of 143.77 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U9260917->U8661555. Memo: Earning from Paid-to-Click, Revenue Sharing and /or Commissions From HQRevShare.com. Thank You for your Business we looking forward to pay you again. . Date: 03:32 02.09.15. Batch: 100456688.
Do admin check nhiều thôi cứ yên tâm chờ đi hoac inbox admin thắc mác tiền về chậm a ấy sẽ ưu tiên hơn đó
vẫn pending, rút từ sáng sớm đến giờ, hix, ghê ghê, vừa mới đập 1k vào đêm qua:(

Petermay

Hero
Reactions
MR
Call me! Call me! Follow me on Facebook Chat with me via Skype
Giới thiệu em nó từ lúc chưa đẻ trên TalkG - Kiếm được ít Com. 2 lần trước thấy nhanh - Lần này đang chờ xem thế nào.

upload_2015-9-2_22-13-20.png

*Updates**

TOTAL MEMBERS -11699
TOTAL PURCHASES - $1003205.00
TOTAL PAIDOUT - $161861.41
Alexa Traffic Rank 31,140

6 more days and we turn 1 month! Iam Excited!
We have lots of New comer in this Industry, seeking full cooperation from every members to help one another in your journey with HQRevShare, lets continue with this momentum, every single members have done amazingly fantastic work. No clicking, 100% passive, get adpack, advertise your site/program, spread about HQfamily and withdraw your earning. What more can we ask?

When you login your account do go to write bottom click on "testimonials" and write your experience, this will help outsider to know us better! Thank you!

Hello HQ FAMILY

Just to update I won't be online often over weekend going off for short getaway to Batam, coming back Sunday night!

Withdrawal process as per normal Biểu tượng cảm xúc smile

Enjoy your weekend!

BTC user**

Please send mail to [email protected] with your username and bit you transfer it will get approved soon.

PM STP PayPal Payza

All deposit are instant some rare case like their IPN not connecting with database it may cause the delay.(sever overload, numbers of multiple transactions at the same time etc..)

PayPal may hold some transaction especially big amount for fraud prevention or unauthorised access to your account, so we won't receive your fund even it completed on your side. It may takes up to 24 hrs to get it clear.

Thích

**Update Please Read**

Total Member - 14,948
Total Cashout - $254376.11
Launch on 8/8/15 Today 8/9/15 we are 1 month old!

First of all let welcome to all our new members to HQfamily. Below are some concern and question to address.
=======================================================
Withdrawal limit

Our withdrawal limit $150 many have ask to increase and yes we will but not now there more thing need to be done then just increase the withdrawal, we are taking things step by step we understand some have exceed the daily $150 earning and are not able to withdraw all not that we are holding your earning we have to follow our plan strategy to benefits every members in HQ. Do understand $150 is not final limit from us.
=======================================================
Withdrawal timing

We are doing super good at this maintaining all withdrawal at below 12 hours some fell it instant too! But please when you need to wait a lil longer as usual there no need to mail or flood me with private message, just relax and it will be process. With the numbers base we have and able to keep our promise to do it with less then 24 hours it superb job done by the HQteam really!
========================================================
Support ticket Issue Related

Iam sure all aware that our Support ticket are under maintenance "those not in Facebook" they will know as well when they sent ticket the will be auto reply to sent us email to [email protected].

I could not be in FB wholeday (and FB chat is a mess) please get me via email i will sure rectify and reply to issue with less then 12 hours.
Slow Earning

Really?!? Come on dont spam me with this at the rate we are going and the total return you be getting think again before throwing that question.
Just relax and enjoy your earning at 100% passive NO clicking NO viewing ads for most they work on promoting and that come with an awesome referral commission.

Track on your advertising result with HQ is much more less stressful then tracking your earning, because we are not going anywhere we are here and always be here for HQfamily.
HQ progress and future plan

We adding traffic exchange in HQrevshare, however before that many other bug/glitch need to be fix. Members who with us from start know the craziness happen lol all issue is promptly address and solve we would like to give the best to all our members and advertiser we wont stop improving what we should and every suggestion of every members will be in consideration.
Promoting

There still many members use "investment" promoting us, Please help spread this out, we are not investment firm we are advertising platform there nothing about us related to investment and we MUST NOT use that term to get people in to HQ. Never give them hope that HQ generate cash out from nowhere and anyone can be rich here!

Our main objective to gather all Marketer,promoter etc... into HQ be it new or season everyone need a place to advertise and what more benefit can this be better for them? too advertise and get paid for it, are not that much more easier then use the term "investment"
=========================================================

That all for now and keep rocking! wow i type really slow now we are at 14957 Quality Members!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girisingo

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back