Giúp đỡ anh em bị hold , limit , restricted ở Payza

mrzrw

Banned
Reactions
MR
Đa phần anh em sử dụng Payza hầu hết đều sử dụng info giả . Lúc bình thường ko sao , lúc xảy ra chuyện ko đáng có thì ko biết đường nào mà lần . Tuy mình ko có nhiều kinh nghiệm nhưng đã và đang trải qua tình trạng như các bạn. Như vậy chúng ta phải làm thế nào ?
Chẳng có gì ngoài việc phải liên lạc với nó để lấy lại $ .

Mình đã thử và đã giải quyết đc 5 acc bị hold và limit . Hiện tại vẫn còn đang khổ sở chờ đợi nó giải quyết , mình có mẫu thư post lên cho anh em tham khảo để verified acc .

Nếu các bạn cứ nhắm vào chủ đề " Vì sao acc của tôi lại bị như thế này ? " thì sẽ rất khó để account của bạn đc phục hồi thay vì hỏi nó cách làm sao để thay đổi thông tin thành info thật và dùng giấy tờ thật để verified .

Đầu tiên . Contact với bọn nó bằng cách submit 1 cái tickets và chọn phần Changing Personal Information .

Dear Sirs,

I have an Payza registered under the name (Tên giả trong Payza). *Nịnhh bợ* Payza is my preferred payment method to make transactions with people around the world and I highly appreciate the quality of your service.

*** Cho bạn nào bị Limit account ****
However, in some recent transactions, I encountered this problem: The amount you are trying to send exceeds your transaction limit as an unverified member. Become Payza Verified to lift this transaction limit.

*** Cho bạn nào bị hold ****

However, in some recent transactions, My account was held

Could you please give me instructions on how to change the name of my account, because "halli tucker" is just a nick name, not my real one, so I cannot verify my account with the bank. If you need any paper to prove, I can provide.

*** Cho bạn nào bị restrict ***

However, in some recent transactions, My account was restricted.

Could you please give me instructions on how to change the name of my account, because "tên giả trong payza" is just a nick name, not my real one, so I cannot verify my account with the bank. If you need any paper to prove, I can provide.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

2-4 ngày chúng ta sẽ nhận đc lá thư như sau :

Hello XXX
Thank you for your reply. My name is Quinn and I am happy to assist you.

We would like to thank you for the Photo ID you have provided. In order to complete the name change in your Payza profile, please submit the following document:

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your Payza account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number, account balances, etc.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Tới đây các bạn cứ dùng info thật và gửi cho bọn nó . Và chắc chắn nó sẽ nói địa chỉ đó ko trùng hợp với Payza profiles .

Tới đây các bạn có thể dùng mẫu này để giải thích với bọn nó .
My name is "Tên thật" I am the owner of a Payza account registered under the email [email protected] . Friends helped me to create it. Therefore, there are some unexact information that I would like to take this opportunity to correct.

Chúc anh em may mắn .:) Ko biết nói gì hơn ngoài việc chia buồn với anh em gặp phải ba cái tình trạng này . Mất thời gian hết sức

Last edited by a moderator:
a ơi có yh k cho em xin hỏi tí nào.em login vào nó báo thế này là sao nhỉ.
You are trying to login to an account that is no longer active. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.
có ai giúp em với k

acc đã veri, info thật còn bị blog đây, có ai như mình ko.

Làm xong tới bước cuối nó bảo send proof address và ID của 2 người luôn mới ác :(

Thank you for contacting Payza.

As one of the most secure and reliable online payment processors, we adhere to a comprehensive security policy for the protection of our network and our compliance with various laws and legislation.

Due to general security reasons, your Payza account has been flagged by an automated security feature. In keeping with our security policy, we are advising you to complete an additional account verification before you can have full access to your Payza account. We will require you to submit the following documents:

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your Payza account. Please ensure that the statement date is visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible and that it is scanned at a high resolution in color.

You may attach the requested documents to your email. Please ensure they are clearly visible and at least 300 KB in size.

Thank you for your understanding while we ensure the security of our network.

The Account Security Team
www.payza.com

bài viết khá dài, thanks thớt nha

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bietchua677

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week