HYIP FORMULAEARN - formulaearn.com

Reactions
MR
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

Started: Saturday, 17 February 2024
Payouts: Manual (taking 24 to 96 Business Hours for completion ($300 within 24h, $300-500 within 48h, $500-1000 within 72h, $1000 within 96h; weekend time adds +48h). Minimum withdrawal amount of $10.00)
Ref-offer 5% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):
  • Domain: NICENIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO., LIMITED, 2024-02-16 - 2026-02-16 (registered for 2 years)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 16 Feb, 2024 to 16 May, 2024 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.5.165 (live sites on IP: 45)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs: 0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 1

Description:
FormulaEarn.com is cutting-edge artificial intelligence-based arbitrage platform that multiplies your income each business day by setting high profitable bets on worldwide car-racing. The integration of Artificial Intelligence technology and Cryptocurrencies has swiftly transformed our approach to the financial system and the contemporary economy. FormulaEarn embraces these cutting-edge technologies, weaving them into the fabric of racing sports—a domain that extends beyond physical activity. Moto-sport becomes a conduit for personal development and reaping diverse benefits, transcending mere competition. It evolves into a spiritual journey, shaping character, fostering perseverance, and instilling self-discipline. Beyond individual growth, moto-sports unite people, forge strong bonds, and encourage healthy collaboration. It stands as an extraordinary tool that nurtures humans inner spirit.

Accepts:
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB), USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:
  • $10 - $60000: 12% daily for 12 business days (deposit included)

Telegram: https://t.me/FormulaEARN_News
Telegram: https://t.me/FormulaEARN_Chat

depositEn.gif

underInsuranceEn.gif

Insurance for investors: $2200 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

English review

Let's first take a walk around the site and see what interesting things this hyip can offer to us, and then let's focus on the marketing itself. By the way, since the hyip server is hosted by Cloud Flair, we can only access the site on the second try - the face control of this hosting can be extremely annoying and few people like it

Having passed the first obstacle, we get to the site and immediately notice that it is as simple as a sheet of paper, or rather two sheets, since it only has two pages - the main page and the FAQ. The rest do not belong to pages. "Legal" leads down to the disclaimer, which has become fashionable in hyips recently. There they convince us that we don’t need to spend money on risky projects and immediately claim that if anything happens, then we have nothing to do with it and nothing to do with that. There is no Contact page either, but only a link to the Telegram group.

But nothing should scare us and we are persistently moving through the site. In general, the topic revealed in the hyip is very interesting. We are offered to take part in the race for an income of 144% with the help of betting and a Formula One racing car, claiming that all profit calculations are made by artificial intelligence and we can only enjoy the latest achievements of science.

The rest is here:

Last edited:

25 USDT

2024-02-18 12:41:51 (UTC)

45 USDT

2024-02-19 00:16:24 (UTC)

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member