Help Filesonic gửi mail về việc muốn thương lượng

shinichi

Reactions
MR
Hôm nay sau khi được paid thì mình nhận được mail của Marco như sau:

Hi,

I am Marco from the FileSonic team,

We are reviewing some of out affiliates accounts and posts and we noticed that you have been doing really well and wanted to thank you for the business and good traffic you bring to our file host, we are proud to have you as a partner. But looking at your website we believe you could be bringing even more traffic and earnings even more money, I noticed that you are using up to 10 hosts per posts, using as many hosts only restricts your earnings. With as many hosts, users spread downloads over many host, that limits your download earnings and reduces domain sales. We would like to discuss a possible strengthening of our partnership that would increase traffic and revenues for you

Please contact me at [email protected] discuss an arrangement

Best regards,
Marco
FileSonic Team

Mọi người ai có kinh nghiệm giúp mình với, nên reply như thế nào

Thanks

Giờ các Files Host đều muốn người chơi chỉ chia sẻ file qua Links Host của mình thôi...Filejungle là trường hợp gần đây nhất đã khóa account của mình vì lý do mình dùng quá nhiều Files Host trong 1 bài viết.

Hôm nay sau khi được paid thì mình nhận được mail của Marco như sau:

Hi,

I am Marco from the FileSonic team,

We are reviewing some of out affiliates accounts and posts and we noticed that you have been doing really well and wanted to thank you for the business and good traffic you bring to our file host, we are proud to have you as a partner. But looking at your website we believe you could be bringing even more traffic and earnings even more money, I noticed that you are using up to 10 hosts per posts, using as many hosts only restricts your earnings. With as many hosts, users spread downloads over many host, that limits your download earnings and reduces domain sales. We would like to discuss a possible strengthening of our partnership that would increase traffic and revenues for you

Please contact me at [email protected] discuss an arrangement

Best regards,
Marco
FileSonic Team

Mọi người ai có kinh nghiệm giúp mình với, nên reply như thế nào

Thanks

ý nó nói là hãy tập trung vào một host nó mà chiến! cho cheat sale thoải mái luôn

Kinh nguyệt:
Lợi: chơi 1 host, dễ quản lý, ít thời gian upload -> tập trung tiền 1 chỗ -> payment -> sướng mắt

Hại:
- Chia host upload / 1 bài viết chưa chắc giảm thu nhập và bên cạnh đó chia nhiều host có thể kiếm thêm visitor.
- Khi bị banned tài khoản thì hệ lụy là toàn bộ link trên blog bị die vì bạn chỉ chơi 1 link ;) -> bạn sẽ mất bao lâu để khôi phục lại blog và nếu bạn khôi phục lại thì visitor còn lại bao nhiêu? -> khi nào bạn mới lấy lại được phong độ? !

==> Kết luận: nếu bạn có điều kiện thời gian, sự chịu khó hãy đầu tư vào một bài viết ít nhất là 3 host, còn việc host nào là tùy bạn.

Mình cũng nhận được 1 mail tương tự từ FSn như thế này. Nó khuyên chỉ dùng 2 host để upload.

Mình cũng đang phân vân vì nó. Lượng sale thu được từ Fsn là chủ yếu

Có site riêng + kiếm kha khá sale + bị nó để ý thì sẽ có mail này thôi.

Nó mà ko xóa file của mình thì mình cũng ko cần post nhiều host làm gì.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vchihhu725

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back
Top Bottom