PAYMENT DETAILS
  • Amount Paid: $9.4
  • Account Number: Liberty Reserve
  • Account Type: U1344081

PROCESSING DETAILS

• Transaction I.D: Cashout I.D #37373Payout Batch# 123027157
  • Date: 5th Dec 2012
  • Time: 22:54:21 -8 GMT

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]As announced earlier we're coming with a monthly income system that will take FCM to the next level. It will make FCM complete as income source because we will have short term income (profit units), long term income (cycler spots) and residual income (monthly income system).[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]

The monthly income system will be a new feature that runs next to the profit units and cycler spots but we think it will become the main attraction because income is beyond imagination. Why I say this? Well, try to imagine getting paid 10 levels deep on your downline and then add the fact there are 5 memberships so the higher the membership your downline member has the more you'll earn.

It looks like this:

$5 membership (bronze) = 1 level deep

$10 membership (Silver) = 3 levels deep
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]

$20 membership (Gold) = 5 levels deep

$30 membership (Platinum) = 7 levels deep
[/FONT]

$50 membership (MEGA) = 10 levels deep

Earnings per level:
Level 1: 10% of membership cost of downline member
[/FONT]
Level 2: 9% of membership cost of downline member
Level 3: 8% of membership cost of downline member
[/FONT]
Level 4: 7% of membership cost of downline member
Level 5: 6% of membership cost of downline member
[/FONT]
Level 6: 5% of membership cost of downline member
Level 7: 4% of membership cost of downline member
[/FONT]
Level 8: 3% of membership cost of downline member
Level 9: 2% of membership cost of downline member
[/FONT]
Level 10: 1% of membership cost of downline member

This means if you have the $50 membership you'll earn on 10 levels. If for instance you have 10 downline members on level 1 with the $50 membership it means you'll earn 10 x $5 = $50 because level 1 pays 10% of the membership that downline member has. If you have for instance also 10 downline members with the $50 membership on level 2 you'll earn an additional 10 x $4.50 = $45 because level 2 pays 9% of the membership that downline member has. You can go on like this down to level 10.

Now try to imagine on level 1 you have like 10 downline members with $50 membership plus 10 downline members with $30 membership plus 10 downline members with $20 membership plus 10 downline members with $10 membership plus 10 downline members with $5 membership... and that's only level 1. Now go on and imagine how the rest of the levels could be. You see what I mean? Income potential is gigantic. Some members will earn a fortune I think. We calculated on paper and it was scary to see the numbers (5 figure income per month is possible). I mean that's crazy money but it's realistic because we have well over 34,000 members plus this will attract even more members. We think it's possible the big mlm boys will get in with their teams when they hear about this. Imagine you have a big team like that in your downline with 10 levels deep earnings every month. I think you'll go out your mind with money coming out your ears.

To see for yourself what I mean we made 2 income calculators.

Exact income calculator (you have to input number of members on the levels):
[/FONT]
[url]http://fastcashmega.com/calculator/
[/URL]

Global income calculator (you can use dropdown menus to set number of members):
[url]http://fastcashmega.com/calculator2/
[/URL]
[/FONT]

IMPORTANT!!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]With our system we make sure as many as possible earn because every member who wants to buy cycler spots or profit units will have to take at least the $5 membership when we launch the monthly income system.

I don't think anyone will have a problem with paying $5 per month to earn steady income from profit units and cycler spots plus also earnings from the monthly income system (only 1 level of course).
[/FONT]

But that's not all. With every membership you get more benefits. Here's how it looks.

$5 membership (Bronze):
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 1 level deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]2,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]new digital products to download every month[/FONT]
$10 membership (Silver):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 3 levels deep [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]4,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]more new digital products to download every month[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]can add 1 program to the downline builder[/FONT]
$20 membership (Gold):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 5 levels deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]8,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]more new digital products to download every month[/FONT]
$30 membership (Platinum):
[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 7 levels deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]16,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]can add 2 programs to the downline builder[/FONT]
$50 membership (MEGA):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 10 levels deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]50,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]can add 3 programs to the downline builder[/FONT]
The downline builder is a big benefit because you will be able to add programs you joined to show to your downline members. When they click to join that program it will have your referral link of course so you can get referrals in other programs without any effort. Also if you have the $50 membership your programs will be on the downline builder page of your downline members 10 levels deep so you can get a lot of referrals this way (great for mlm programs).
[/FONT]

I can go on for hours about the benefits but I think you get the picture. This complete income system is something nobody online has as far as I know. Therefore it will attract many new members. If you're a promoter you will be able to sign up referrals even easier than before because income potential is beyond imagination now.
[/FONT]

Get ready for this. Sign up as many referrals as you can. The more you sign up the more you'll earn as they also build their downline. Please don't try to cheat the system by creating multiple accounts because as you know that's not allowed. Thanks.
[/FONT]

The new monthly income system is the reason we are cleaning up multiple accounts some members have. We want the numbers to be as accurate as possible. If your account got suspended and you have not heard back from us yet please be patient. We have no intention to keep your money. We simply check if accounts can be deleted (after discussing with the owner of the multiple accounts) and if there have been referral commissions earned on own purchases. Accounts with the same payment processor id are the same person to us and will have the referral commissions deducted if any have been paid on those accounts with the same payment processor id. We have to be strict so for the referral commissions it doesn't matter to us if you take care of business for others or if you really have multiple accounts. All accounts need to have their own payment processor id as well explained at the FAQ page. It's your responsibility to read the rules and make sure all is correct.
[/FONT]

Soon I will send an email with a launch date for the monthly income system. I'm very excited about this. We want to launch before Christmas so we all can have a great Christmas this year and start new year with a good feeling.
[/FONT]

thằng này hay trả lãi vào lúc nào thế hả mọi người ơi

thằng này hay trả lãi vào lúc nào thế hả mọi người ơi

Nếu rút LR thì canh khoảng 3h chiều VN vào rút là được. Lúc đó là qua ngày mới theo sever time của nó. Còn nếu rút PZ hay STP thì mình thấy rút giờ nào cũng được. LR hiện tại đang khan hiếm, nên nó hạn chế rút về LR.

Sắp tới lại phải đóng phí thành viên hàng tháng. Chơi solo như mình thì mệt rồi.

GIờ nhảy vào ko bít có muộn hum ! :binhsua17:

Nếu không có ý định "rửa" PZ sang LR thì theo mình vẫn còn chiến được.

Nó chuẩn bị run hệ thống mới với các mức fee khác nhau kìa bạn ^_^ Hy vọng em nó vẫn ngọt sau khi có hệ thống mới này ^_^
Hệ thống mới gì đâu. Nó bắt đóng phí thành viên hàng tháng. Tùy theo "gói" mà upline có thể nhận được hoa hồng từ phí hàng tháng của downline (lv1-lv10). Nó chạy cái này thì chỉ có lợi cho ai có thật nhiều ref. Có ít cũng không ăn thua. Không có ref thì càng thiệt. Nó là người "lợi" nhất. Có lẽ phải thu xếp tuyển ref thôi.

Date: 2012-09-12 04:26:52
Batch: 123421859
From Account: U4830483
Amount: $16.92
Memo: Fast Cash Mega Payment

Thank you.

2012-12-09 FCM Update: New Monthly Income System (very exciting!!!)
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]NEW MONTHLY INCOME SYSTEM COMING SOON!!!

As announced earlier we're coming with a monthly income system that will take FCM to the next level. It will make FCM complete as income source because we will have short term income (profit units), long term income (cycler spots) and residual income (monthly income system).

The monthly income system will be a new feature that runs next to the profit units and cycler spots but we think it will become the main attraction because income is beyond imagination. Why I say this? Well, try to imagine getting paid 10 levels deep on your downline and then add the fact there are 5 memberships so the higher the membership your downline member has the more you'll earn.

It looks like this:

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Earnings per level:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

This means if you have the $50 membership you'll earn on 10 levels. If for instance you have 10 downline members on level 1 with the $50 membership it means you'll earn 10 x $5 = $50 because level 1 pays 10% of the membership that downline member has. If you have for instance also 10 downline members with the $50 membership on level 2 you'll earn an additional 10 x $4.50 = $45 because level 2 pays 9% of the membership that downline member has. You can go on like this down to level 10.

Now try to imagine on level 1 you have like 10 downline members with $50 membership plus 10 downline members with $30 membership plus 10 downline members with $20 membership plus 10 downline members with $10 membership plus 10 downline members with $5 membership... and that's only level 1. Now go on and imagine how the rest of the levels could be. You see what I mean? Income potential is gigantic. Some members will earn a fortune I think. We calculated on paper and it was scary to see the numbers (5 figure income per month is possible). I mean that's crazy money but it's realistic because we have well over 34,000 members plus this will attract even more members. We think it's possible the big mlm boys will get in with their teams when they hear about this. Imagine you have a big team like that in your downline with 10 levels deep earnings every month. I think you'll go out your mind with money coming out your ears.

[/FONT]
[/URL]

[/URL]
[/FONT]

IMPORTANT!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]With our system we make sure as many as possible earn because every member who wants to buy cycler spots or profit units will have to take at least the $5 membership when we launch the monthly income system.

I don't think anyone will have a problem with paying $5 per month to earn steady income from profit units and cycler spots plus also earnings from the monthly income system (only 1 level of course).

But that's not all. With every membership you get more benefits. Here's how it looks.

$5 membership (Bronze):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 1 level deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]2,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
$10 membership (Silver):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 3 levels deep [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]4,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
$20 membership (Gold):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 5 levels deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]8,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 7 levels deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]16,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
$50 membership (MEGA):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]earn from downline members 10 levels deep every month[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]50,000 advertising credits added to your account every month[/FONT]
The downline builder is a big benefit because you will be able to add programs you joined to show to your downline members. When they click to join that program it will have your referral link of course so you can get referrals in other programs without any effort. Also if you have the $50 membership your programs will be on the downline builder page of your downline members 10 levels deep so you can get a lot of referrals this way (great for mlm programs).
[/FONT]

I can go on for hours about the benefits but I think you get the picture. This complete income system is something nobody online has as far as I know. Therefore it will attract many new members. If you're a promoter you will be able to sign up referrals even easier than before because income potential is beyond imagination now.
[/FONT]

Get ready for this. Sign up as many referrals as you can. The more you sign up the more you'll earn as they also build their downline. Please don't try to cheat the system by creating multiple accounts because as you know that's not allowed. Thanks.
[/FONT]

The new monthly income system is the reason we are cleaning up multiple accounts some members have. We want the numbers to be as accurate as possible. If your account got suspended and you have not heard back from us yet please be patient. We have no intention to keep your money. We simply check if accounts can be deleted (after discussing with the owner of the multiple accounts) and if there have been referral commissions earned on own purchases. Accounts with the same payment processor id are the same person to us and will have the referral commissions deducted if any have been paid on those accounts with the same payment processor id. We have to be strict so for the referral commissions it doesn't matter to us if you take care of business for others or if you really have multiple accounts. All accounts need to have their own payment processor id as well explained at the FAQ page. It's your responsibility to read the rules and make sure all is correct.
[/FONT]

Soon I will send an email with a launch date for the monthly income system. I'm very excited about this. We want to launch before Christmas so we all can have a great Christmas this year and start new year with a good feeling.

PLEASE NOTE, AFTER THE LAUNCH WHEN YOU SET UP ONE OF THE MEMBERSHIPS, THE MONTHLY FEE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR AVAILABLE CASH BALANCE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SETTING UP SUBSCRIPTION WITH A PAYMENT PROCESSOR. IT'S VERY EASY THIS WAY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH BALANCE WHEN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS DUE (EITHER FROM EARNINGS OR BY FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT).

[/FONT]
STAY TUNED FOR THE LAUNCH DATE COMING SOON!!!

2012-12-09 FCM Update: New Monthly Income System (very exciting!!!)
[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]NEW MONTHLY INCOME SYSTEM COMING SOON!!!

As announced earlier we're coming with a monthly income system that will take FCM to the next level. It will make FCM complete as income source because we will have short term income (profit units), long term income (cycler spots) and residual income (monthly income system).

It looks like this:

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Earnings per level:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/URL]

[/URL]
[/FONT]

IMPORTANT!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

$5 membership (Bronze):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

$10 membership (Silver):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

$20 membership (Gold):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

$50 membership (MEGA):
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

PLEASE NOTE, AFTER THE LAUNCH WHEN YOU SET UP ONE OF THE MEMBERSHIPS, THE MONTHLY FEE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR AVAILABLE CASH BALANCE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SETTING UP SUBSCRIPTION WITH A PAYMENT PROCESSOR. IT'S VERY EASY THIS WAY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH BALANCE WHEN YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS DUE (EITHER FROM EARNINGS OR BY FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT).

[/FONT]
STAY TUNED FOR THE LAUNCH DATE COMING SOON!!!

cái này nó thông báo cũng lâu rồi mà ko thấy khi nào bắt đầu thực hiện

Date: 2012-12-12 03:58:35
Batch: 123803487
From Account: U4830483
Amount: $4.70
Memo: Fast Cash Mega Payment

Thank you.

Sắp cạn tiền rồi... anh em lời đậm rồi thì thôi... đừng dep thêm nữa nha... kẻo em nó ôm tiền đi chơi noel cho gái thì có mà khóc ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trinhvi09

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week