• Chào Guest,

Hãy cùng mọi người hướng đến một cộng đồng MMO ngày càng trong sạch. MMO4ME.com sẽ là nơi tập trung tất cả những thông tin uy tín cũng như lừa đảo (SCAM) của bất kì cá nhân nào. (Đọc chi tiết!)

Chương trình khởi động:
    Thưởng 1.5 MR ngay khi bạn tạo yêu cầu mới cho bất kì cá nhân nào và được duyệt thành công. Chi tiết các bạn có thể xem thêm tại đây.

Event sàn Bybit nhận USDT , quay số trúng iPhone 11 Pro các kiểu con đà điểu

GunsNRoses

Hero
Verified
Reactions
MR
Google Plus
Follow me on Google Plus
HOT HOT HOT
- Event sàn Bybit nhận USDT , quay số trúng iPhone 11 Pro các kiểu đà điểu
- Thời gian từ 17/3 - 31/3 2020
- Đăng ký tài khoản sàn tại đây : - Xác minh email và đăng nhập
- Sau đo vào link event này : Làm các nhiệm vụ trong link event
- Điểm danh nhận 50 vàng 1 ngày
- Ref nhận 100 vàng 1 ref
- Đoán giá BTC nhận thưởng
- Vân vân và mây mây , ko bắt buộc phải làm gì cả , ae làm thêm thì đc thêm vàng thôi , và vàng sẽ quy đổi thành USDT với tỷ lệ 100 : 1 , tức là cứ 100 vàng đổi 1 USDT
Sàn xịn kèo thơm chứ ko phải sàn rác nha ae

1584481564695.png

CHiến Nhanh các cu ko hết?Probit (https://www.probit.kr/r/511565) exchange airdrop! Limit 5000 slots
?Reward 2 SVVC(~$6) + 2 SVVC referral, total ~12$

?JUST signup Probit under my link to active reward?

⏳⏳⏳Very fast ending, quickly!

Link event: https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us...USDT-Referral-Competition-VVCoin-SVVC-Airdrop

• Q: When is the campaign period?

A: 17 March 10:00 AM - 31 March 2020 10:00 AM (UTC)
  • Q: Who is eligible to participate in this campaign?

A: This campaign is free for anyone who has a Bybit account.
  • Q: What is St. Patrick’s Carnival about?

A: St. Patrick’s Carnival is a task-based completion game that allows participants to earn shamrocks in exchange for USDT bonuses at the end of the campaign.
  • Q: How do I get started?

A: If you’re an existing Bybit user, simply login to get started.
    If you’re a new user, you can sign up with an existing Bybit user’s referral link, or you can click on the sign up link on the top-right hand corner of the page.
  • Q: How many levels are there under Timed Missions segment?

A: There are a total of 10 levels. You'll earn shamrocks based on the level that you complete.
  • Q: Why can't I view some levels under the Timed Missions segment?

A: Each level will be unlocked automatically at 10:00 AM (UTC). All levels will be accessible from 26 March onwards.
  • Q: How many times can I submit an answer for a Timed Mission?

A: For levels 1, 4 and 10, you will have only one chance per day to submit the answer. If you were unsuccessful, you can still try again the day after at 10:00 AM (UTC).
  • Q: What are the benefits for me if I invite my friends?

A: For every friend that successfully signs up, you will receive 100 shamrocks added to your account, which is exchangeable for USDT bonuses!
  • Q: What will my friends receive?

A: Your friends can participate and stand a chance to win some USDT bonuses.
  • Q: How does the shamrocks work?

A: Your earned shamrocks allows you to redeem USDT bonuses at the end of the campaign period with the exchange ratio 100:1 (100 Shamrocks = 1 USDT bonus)

For example, you earn the following shamrocks when you complete the following actions below:

- 700 shamrocks when you claim all daily login rewards
    - 500 shamrocks when you successfully complete Timed Mission Level 1
    - 500 shamrocks when you successfully refer 5 friends that sign up using your referral link during the campaign period

Calculations: = 700 + 500 + 500 = 1700 shamrocks = 17 USDT bonuses
  • Q: What are the daily login rewards?

A: Get rewarded with 50 shamrocks daily when you log in.
  • Q: How will I know once I’ve successfully referred someone?

A: This will be displayed in your dashboard sidebar on this landing page.
  • Q: Is there a limit to how many friends I can invite?

A: There’s no limit to how many people you can invite. The more friends you invite, the more shamrocks you earn!
  • Q: Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in the Jackpot Lucky Draw?

A: There’s no limit to how many times you can participate.
  • Q: How do I participate in the Jackpot Lucky Draw?

A: You will receive a free lucky Jackpot Token ID when you join our Jackpot Lucky Draw giveaway. This will be shown on your dashboard sidebar.

To participate, you just need to do the following steps:

Step 1. Copy your Jackpot Token ID
    Step 2. Locate the latest Jackpot Lucky Draw Twitter post
    Step 3. Like and Retweet the post with your lucky Jackpot Token ID using the hashtags, #Bybit and #StPatsCarnival

The more you share, the higher your chances of winning!
  • Q: What do I do if I have more questions?

A: You can send us a message on the live chat function on the exchange, or you can drop us an email to [email protected]!

Announcements

Today's birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thesobernight
Back
Top Bottom