Petermay

Hero
Reactions
MR
Phone Number
Call me! Call me!
Facebook
Follow me on Facebook
Chú ý: Hình thức đầu tư có rủi ro. Các nhà đầu tư phải cân nhắc kỹ trước khi ra quyết định!
EPC - EasyProfitClub - Revenue Shared ROI 118% - 147% - Đăng ký công ty EasyProfitClub LLC - USA
Admin: William Troiano
Dự kiến hoạt động ngày: 14/12/2015!

None reflink: http://www.easyprofitclub.com

Script riêng biệt, thiết kế độc đáo với hình thức PTC kết hợp Revenue Shared thông qua Tokens để đổi lấy Adpacks. Không chấp nhận mua Adpack trực tiếp từ các cổng thanh toán hay mainbalance như các site Revenue Share thông thường.

Có hai hình thức cho người chơi: Free member và SilverClub.
Khi Free member tích luỹ được đủ 18$ trong Purchase balance thì mới Upgrade account lên SilverClub.

upload_2015-11-27_22-51-49.png

Hình thức hoạt động

1. Như một site PTC thông thường
- Member cần click các Ads để nhận được $ và Tokens. Ngoài ra cũng được nhận % từ Ref click

upload_2015-11-27_22-53-6.png

2. Hình thức Revenue Sharing

Member sẽ nhận được Tokens thông qua số tiền Dep vào để mua quảng cáo hoặc nhận từ DR, forum post và thưởng ngẫu nhiên theo tỷ lệ như bảng dưới. ( $1 sẽ nhận 10 Tokens)

upload_2015-11-27_22-56-19.png

Sau đó sẽ dùng Tokens để đổi lấy Adpack: Có 2 loại Adpacks
  • Starter Pack = 100 Tokens (tương đương $10 mua quảng cáo) và sẽ thu về $11.8 -> ROI =118%
  • Basic Ad Pack = 250 Tokens (tương đương $25 mua quảng cáo) và sẽ thu về $36.75 ( SilverClub ) -> ROI = 147%
upload_2015-11-27_23-28-27.png

Các gói quảng cáo bao gồm:

upload_2015-11-27_23-6-54.png

Thanh toán: PAYPAL / PAYZA / STP
  • Free member: Min. $5.00 / Max $20.00
  • SilverClub: Min $5 / Max $100 Instant Withdrawal

Last edited:
1 dạng giống với bux mới thấy site này buổi sáng đang nghiên cứu thì bác đã đăng rồi

1 dạng giống với bux mới thấy site này buổi sáng đang nghiên cứu thì bác đã đăng rồi
Uh, cũng mới thấy tay Han giới thiệu và cảm thấy đây cũng là một dạng hay đối với PTC và Revshare nên post lên đây. :)

Chưa có thông tin cụ thể lắm là mất bao lâu và bằng cách nào thi ad pack mature. (kiểu mua ad pack sẽ có các ad giá trị cao hơn hay là tự động cập nhật lãi hàng giờ). :)
Dù sao đến giữa tháng 12 mới bắt đầu. Còn nhiều thời gian để admin cung cấp thêm thông tin.
Thông tin em mong nhất là PP admin ra sao :D và sau khi bị hỏi thăm có gỡ được ko :D

News: Our official domain is EasyProfitClub.com and is now officially in pre-launch.

During this pre-launch period you should become familiar with how the site will operate and as well as build yourself a nice downline. There may be a few small tweaks here or there to the website but for the most part, the websites all ready to go. Just waiting for the final business processor accounts and few other minor things to be ready to rock and roll!

Recommended Support Procedures:

Direct Account Support - Please submit a support ticket. No one but EasyProfitClub staff can help with your account and as a standard safety policy, no direct account support is provided outside the ticket system. Using the ticket system will ensure a timely response and the best professional support for your needs.

Website Questions, Feedback Other - Feel free to voice them in our on-site forum. The forum should be a place for members to help members.

We have just been issued our COMODO EV SSL Certificate and will be installing this at some point in the next 12-24 hours. The website may be in maintenance mode during this time. Should not last more then 5 or so minutes.

Also this weekend, we will add on the site the Official Facebook Group, Skype Name and other social media accounts for EasyProfitClub.

Always open to feedback, be sure to post yours in our forum

Take care
W.T
EasyProfitClub, LLC

14/12 mới Launching nhưng đã có proof từ việc click ads và Direct bonus:

upload_2015-12-11_13-1-33.png

13.12.2015 - bắt đầu tăng trưởng mạnh. Hóng tiếp xem sao nào!!!!!!!!

Total Members: 1625
New Members Today: 223
Total Payments: $99.79

Update info:

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for joining EasyProfitClub. I know I always open up by saying this, but I really do mean it… EasyProfitClub is a club for the members and without you there is no club.

Let’s Get right to business, this will be a lengthy and detailed update with lots of information. So grab your coffee and get comfortable.

Official Payment Processor(s)

PayPal – Official Processor and is available for Deposits and Withdrawals. We are fully verified with PayPal and are in great standing with them. We do not see issue from them. In event of issue, we have a fully verified and legal backup PayPal to use as a backup source for temporary solution.

Payza – We are working on the extended forms they have just recently sent to us to fill out and send back. We hope to have them added by launch. If all goes well and they approve EasyProfitClub, Payza will be a fully supported processor. So for now if you would like to use them, please contact us.
Bitcoin & LTC via Coin Payment – Deposits through pre-launch have been light therefore we are going to continue with these as deposit only. Special requests for payment via these maybe be made via support ticket, but there is no guarantee we can process. If we see deposits increase or able to fund them through company funds, we will announce otherwise.

SolidTrustPay – Purchase only. SolidTrustPay is unable to obtain the licenses needed in the state my business is located in so I am unable to send any payment directly to members and or add money to my account, so until they can straighten their business out, I am unable to do much with them.

Withdrawals are open

Getting Ad Packs and Earning Revenue Share

As a core principle and to remain compliant with our best interpretation of the law, we do not take any investments of any kind. We require all advertisers to make purchases of advertising services they are interested in, for which a non-monetary valued token is awarded.

Currently $1 Spent on advertising earns you 10 Tokens. Once you spend just $10 on advertising you can redeem for 1 AdPack that will return you $11.80.

Revenue is shared every hour of every day from the previous day’s sales. The amount dispersed total a day will vary from 2%-6% a day on average.

External Income Sources –

Revenue Share is not just going to be from EasyProfitClub advertising sales, but there are 3 parts in the works that will go towards the revenue sharing. The next and perhaps largest addition to the EasyProfitClub business is our AdNetwork. Due to launch early 2016 and will feature a CPC / CPM network. All EasyProfitClub banners rotate within the network from EasyProfitClub by default!

For Sale –
The TOP Premium Banner Spot 728x90 in the head is a static position for sale $10/day. If you would like to purchase, please submit a support ticket.
Also,
Static 125x125
Banners are for sale on the side bar for $5/day or $20/week. Also contact via support ticket.

I think this was everything I need you all to know, if I forgot something, I will reply or update you soon.
Facebook Group
Company Facebook

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vjtestu

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week